What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
The kava comes from a private island in Fiji. The person who bought the island just over 11 years ago started planting kava 'just because' with no immediate intentions. He planted a lot but it is a diminishing resource. Of course next year we'll be selling a 12 year kava! :woot:
I just bought 2 lbs of this but haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking of waiting for about six months to let it breathe a little first.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Yeah for sure it is much stronger than any other Fijian i have had. I haven't had many but this is like an anchor on my brain. i love that it's micro as well. makes it easy and portable. i bought a bunch of little 8oz pomegranate juice bottles. take a sip, add micro, consume, profit!::evilgeniusz::

D

Deleted User01

Jeez, how much do Islands cost? I want one. :D

Blindy, I love the idea of having little bottles of juice lying around for a quick Kocktail. I was thinking of Orange Juice but Pomegranate will hold its color much better. I'm checking in to that.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity

Blindy, I love the idea of having little bottles of juice lying around for a quick Kocktail. I was thinking of Orange Juice but Pomegranate will hold its color much better. I'm checking in to that.
Funny you should ask. I actually do have an island for sale (1/2 price). It even has it's own bridge. PM me if interested.

blindy107

Kava Lover
you are seriously selling that? where? well what state at least...don't want you posting your address...haha:mad:

blindy107

Kava Lover

you would be surprised. the pom didn't hold as well as i had hoped. but it's nice still. like a little hotel bottle of liquor. except more awesome::awesomesmiles::

D

Deleted User01

Hey Hedgie, is that the famous bridge to nowhere? Also, is that in the U.S.A.? Hope your feeling ok after Judge Judy's Verdict. :ROFLMAO:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hey Hedgie, is that the famous bridge to nowhere? Also, is that in the U.S.A.? Hope your feeling ok after Judge Judy's Verdict. :ROFLMAO:
I believe it's actually the bridge over troubled water. And no worries I'm feeling great.They invaded my house to enact execution of sentencing and couldn't find anyone home so left. I recommended they go search south of border somewhere.

D

Deleted User01

Hey, dem is my stomping grounds. What tha ........ Ayyyeeeeeee.:eek: Damn that hurt! I need some Papa Kea for pain now. :D

blindy107

Kava Lover
ok. This stuff is insane. i didn't think i was a lightweight but i seriously need no more than 1 heaping tbsp to get rooted on an empty stomach. I took an additional tbsp AFTER dinner last night and still noticed strong effects. ::couch::

i suggest anyone looking for an eyelid drooper check this out!

resiak

Kava Curious
Do you guys strain your micro? I received a bag of this yesterday and made a batch last night. 4 tablespoons with 4 cups of water. I drank a fair amount last night and have been having stomach issues ever since ie terrible gas lol.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Do you guys strain your micro? I received a bag of this yesterday and made a batch last night. 4 tablespoons with 4 cups of water. I drank a fair amount last night and have been having stomach issues ever since ie terrible gas lol.
yeah I strain micro, the thing is if you're going to use micro you've also got to make sure it's maka free

D

Deleted User01

If you are buying the BHK Micronized, I highly (and I can't say this loud enough) recommend that you strain it. The Micro from GHK is 100 percent noble with no Makas so straining is optional. However those people whose stomachs are sensitive to any kind of fiber will normaly strain. Here is a technique for straining Kava on the Kava Library. It includes a second wash.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
If you are buying the BHK Micronized, I highly (and I can't say this loud enough) recommend that you strain it. The Micro from GHK is 100 percent noble with no Makas so straining is optional. However those people whose stomachs are sensitive to any kind of fiber will normaly strain. Here is a technique for straining Kava on the Kava Library. It includes a second wash.
even if you strain the BKH micro, if the makas are not removed first, straining will make no difference. I've yet to hear if they remove the makas

Status
Not open for further replies.