What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
It is very possible. My biggest complaint is that when someone says I should get it on Friday, it ends up being Monday. But the price is right so what can you say. Here ya go, a nice Frosty the Zombie Snowman Smiley face just for you.::frosty::
ohhhhhh noooooo I just realized all the new smileys are going to provide Deleted User01 with a multitudinous assortment of new farce::yay2::

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
I hope so cuz iam going out of town and i ordered a bunch of instant to take if its not here iam on a break i guess. Ok enough off topic sorry::T T2::

blindy107

Kava Lover
Your item departed our PORTLAND, OR 97218 sort facility on July 16, 2014 at 11:16 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Weeeeee!::awesomesmiles::

Has anyone tried this yet? Curious about chemotype and effects!

Steve973

Kava Curious
I must have just missed it. Will it ever be back in stock again? If you can scrounge any up, I am good for a pound of it.

D

Deleted User01

Do they have any product any more? Anybody heard anything? Wierd. Let me introduce you to my little friend.::frosty::

B

BulaKavaMan

Do they have any product any more? Anybody heard anything? Wierd. Let me introduce you to my little friend.::frosty::
Most is back in stock now. We've just been that busy. It's been crazy both online and at the kava bar in Portland. It kind of caught us off guard when sales went up about 25% over the course of a couple weeks. It's a good problem to have, but growing pains for sure. We'll do everything we can to keep the BKH kava lovers fully stocked moving forward.

TISGOD

Received two days after ordering, you guys are like Amazon without the $100 a year fee. :) Going in for a dip tonight, any recommendations on preparing? Just stir in water and go?

THANKS once again Jud!

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Most is back in stock now. We've just been that busy. It's been crazy both online and at the kava bar in Portland. It kind of caught us off guard when sales went up about 25% over the course of a couple weeks. It's a good problem to have, but growing pains for sure. We'll do everything we can to keep the BKH kava lovers fully stocked moving forward.
The good kind of crazy though ::amirite::; it seems the kavasseurs are in full force! ::awesomesmiles::

blindy107

Kava Lover
Update. Four hours in. Still feel slight effects. I want to try a few more clean nights on drinking it before reviewing but I think this may have taken top spot for me.

I actually was a little worried at first but I think I took too much. It's very very potent. I would turn to look at something while riding in the car to dinner and it would take a few seconds to refocus my vision. Also made me chat up a storm. I was changing the subject mid sentence. Haha

More to come. Thanks BKH

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
@blindy107
Good to know it holds its own; this ones a keeper!:D
I've been meaning to anyways, but I 'll try to grab some as soon as I can.(y):hungry:

austinjordache

Kava Curious
New to the forum Really blown away by the quality of bula house borogu and nambawan I will be in Portland for a week starting monday are there stock in the bula kava house for purchase after trying different strains?

D

Deleted User01

Welcome to the Forum AustinJordache!

Last edited by a moderator:

blindy107

Kava Lover
This stuff is the headiest I've had. Recommend anyone who enjoys strong mental effects would probably enjoy this. Order it tomorrow. After I order more ;)

B

BulaKavaMan

New to the forum Really blown away by the quality of bula house borogu and nambawan I will be in Portland for a week starting monday are there stock in the bula kava house for purchase after trying different strains?
Hey there. Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see you at the kava bar on Division Street. We always serve two or three of our kava varieties, and fresh organic juices. We do sell all the varieties we have online in store. See ya soon!

B

BulaKavaMan

Just tried to buy some tonight, as well. Sold out :( Late to the party. Hopefully, you'll be getting more soon, Jud?
We were waiting to get some reviews back on this one before ordering more and making it part of the normal lineup. It's expensive, and we wanted to make sure we'd be able to sell it. So far it's getting AMAZING reviews, so I think we'll go ahead and grab a larger order. ETA depends on if there is already some in the US or not. We do have an agreement with the growers that they will only sell to us though, so we should have plenty. It would be helpful if those of you who have tried it could go leave a quick review on our website, you can do that here. That way when people go there without coming to the forum they could see how good it is, order it, and make it more likely that we'll keep stocking it. Thanks in advance, and we'll let you know when we have it again. Bula!

Status
Not open for further replies.