What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindy107

Kava Lover
We were waiting to get some reviews back on this one before ordering more and making it part of the normal lineup. It's expensive, and we wanted to make sure we'd be able to sell it. So far it's getting AMAZING reviews, so I think we'll go ahead and grab a larger order. ETA depends on if there is already some in the US or not. We do have an agreement with the growers that they will only sell to us though, so we should have plenty. It would be helpful if those of you who have tried it could go leave a quick review on our website, you can do that here. That way when people go there without coming to the forum they could see how good it is, order it, and make it more likely that we'll keep stocking it. Thanks in advance, and we'll let you know when we have it again. Bula!
Order it please. ::awesomesmiles::

Just reviewed on your site and I'll buy more immediately.

austinjordache

Kava Curious
Thank you kavadude I was just there 2 nights and had the fresh squeezed boroguru and was so blown away with physical and mental euphoria relaxation and bliss. I purchased some of it and melo melo and 2 kava candies along with a tshirt. Goes without speaking im a huge bula house fan!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thank you kavadude I was just there 2 nights and had the fresh squeezed boroguru and was so blown away with physical and mental euphoria relaxation and bliss. I purchased some of it and melo melo and 2 kava candies along with a tshirt. Goes without speaking im a huge bula house fan!
Just curious but did you happen to talk to the owner?

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
@austinjordache I'd also like to know of whether you spoke to the owner. ;)
That sounds like an awesome experience and others have said you can't beat the atmosphere of a nakamal with the fresh squeezed shells and speaking directly to the owners of the business or fellow kavasseurs.
Not to mention bula kava house is a co-op juice bar along with serving food.
That's my kinda bar :D; only kava, a good meal and no belligerent drunks trying to make a scene. :happy:

austinjordache

Kava Curious
[QUOTim curious is that typical="austinjordache, post: 32733, member: 1016"]No I didnt it was a beautiful young woman. Why do you ask im curious[/QUOTE]
Also I am curious is that typical strength of kava then? Before that as I said I had about a tenth of that strength

Steve973

Kava Curious
I'm checking the website every day! I'll be ordering at least a pound. Probably two based on what I'm hearing.

violet

Do all things with love
@BulaKavaMan Do we have an update on the estimated ETA yet :D?

Also can you tell us if the special method to produce a ridiculously fine grind and remove the least soluble root parts removes all of the makas? I know I myself am ridiculously quick to react to the fine particulates that cause dermopathy (I can no longer drink your awesome Boroguru due to the current grind issues :(). I would love to try this Fijian!

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
@BulaKavaMan Do we have an update on the estimated ETA yet :D?

Also can you tell us if the special method to produce a ridiculously fine grind and remove the least soluble root parts removes all of the makas? I know I myself am ridiculously quick to react to the fine particulates that cause dermopathy (I can no longer drink your awesome Boroguru due to the current grind issues :(). I would love to try this Fijian!
I can no longer drink your awesome Boroguru due to the current grind issues :(

Is that because of the makas?

violet

Do all things with love
It's due to the super fine grind. The makas is part of whole dried ground root products. I've usually gotten a little nausea from Boroguru and have been able to keep the dermopathy in check. With this current grind, I can't enjoy a session without experiencing uncontrollable nausea, even with taking benadryl beforehand. The effects are nice, but can't enjoy them when I'm probably just going to hurl. I only need a single session with the current Boroguru and my dermopathy goes from none to raging. So if it is the makas that is responsible for causing unpleasantries such as dermopathy and an increase in nausea, then it is possible that could be the case here, considering that with the ultra-fine grind there are a lot more root particles making it into the grog, which I think would include the makas portion as well.

D

Deleted User01

With fine ground powder, the Makas will go thru the strainer. We have more than a few members who have problems with fine grind powder and now we now the culprit, Makas. If you don't remove the Makas "before" you process the root into powder, then there is no way to remove it afterwards. That's why GHK is not offering there Fijian in Micronized. GHK did Micronize some of his Boroguru but it came with a disclaimer and they no longer sell it. Violet, we need to find out how to take Makas out when we process our kava plants. Sounds like a lot of trouble. Maybe I will just chew the root and spit it out.

D

Deleted User01

Sounds like a winner to me. All the Pharma Companies will be lined up to buy it by the Kilo-Ton. Or you could have a Kava Bar named Shakas Makas. Man, the combos are
endless.:rolleyes: Oh, here's one that I know you know. Shakas Makas how do you like those "Fajas".:D

Status
Not open for further replies.