What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

So in boston, if someone says "fakas" what is he really saying. :whistle:

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
So in boston, if someone says "fakas" what is he really saying. :whistle:
You know what they say Deleted User01...."In Soviet Russia they Faka you"
:rolleyes::LOL:::ricky::
Yes I went there; and no I've yet to have my kava today, hahahaha. :ROFLMAO:
Edit- At least we made it to page 4 this time....:rolleyes::whistle:

B

BulaKavaMan

More 11 Year Waka (micronized) on the way. We should have it back up early next week. Keep your eyes open- This won't last long...again.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Any chance there may be a little bag in the back that's not micronized?

B

BulaKavaMan

Any chance there may be a little bag in the back that's not micronized?
We do have access to this root as a medium grind. Show of hands: Who else would purchase this as a grind for traditional preparation.

Steve973

Kava Curious
I'm looking forward to the micronized version. I like the idea of mixing it in like instant. I wouldn't want medium *instead* of micronized, but if I enjoy the micronized version, I would also probably try the medium grind version.

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Kapm, sorry to post in here but i keep missing you. I sent you pics and info in a message, let me know as soon as you can I need to move by the end of the month.
shout out to all the old people from the kava lounge days! hope everyone is well

Steve973

Kava Curious
I signed up for the news letter and I'm checking the site probably about twice per day! I'm running low on kava and this is the next one I definitely want to buy.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hey Kapm, sorry to post in here but i keep missing you. I sent you pics and info in a message, let me know as soon as you can I need to move by the end of the month.
shout out to all the old people from the kava lounge days! hope everyone is well
I used Google to translate your name, because I didn't understand it's meaning. It translates to Shane.
Shane Don't Go!!!

blindy107

Kava Lover
Hah sadly I just dropped too much elsewhere so I had to get only 1lb. Oh well, now that I know it's strength I shall reserve it for weekends!

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
We do have access to this root as a medium grind. Show of hands: Who else would purchase this as a grind for traditional preparation.
Even though it's supposedly back in stock already; I'd be more than happy if a med grind was eventually available *along* with the 11 year waka micro that's being sold.
Maybe a combo 11 year waka med grind and micro in a two and one package? :wideyed:
That would be quite interesting.(y)

blindy107

Kava Lover
This batch seems stronger than the last one. I took one level tbsp in 1 cup of coffee for breakfast and i'm rolling. I licked the spoon after scooping it and noticed the tongue tingle was much more pronounced than i recall as well! I am excited, if i can get away with 1 tbsp at a time this should last me at least a few days ::winkeyz::

D

Deleted User01

@blindy107. Seems a little stronger than normal heh. Pretty strong for a Kava from Fiji you say? Much stronger than others of the same strain ya think? The Fijians are such big drinkers of Kava that they have to import from Vanuatu and they hate importing from there. I'm surprised they let that one sit in the ground for 11 years. One Tablespoon of Heady Kava in a cup of coffee sounds like a "super starter" to me. I need to try that combination. Beats the heck out of corn flakes. :D

B

BulaKavaMan

@blindy107. Seems a little stronger than normal heh. Pretty strong for a Kava from Fiji you say? Much stronger than others of the same strain ya think? The Fijians are such big drinkers of Kava that they have to import from Vanuatu and they hate importing from there. I'm surprised they let that one sit in the ground for 11 years. One Tablespoon of Heady Kava in a cup of coffee sounds like a "super starter" to me. I need to try that combination. Beats the heck out of corn flakes. :D
The kava comes from a private island in Fiji. The person who bought the island just over 11 years ago started planting kava 'just because' with no immediate intentions. He planted a lot but it is a diminishing resource. Of course next year we'll be selling a 12 year kava! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.