What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BulaKavaMan

We've decided to sell the 11 Year Waka that we recently procured. If kava loses some potency after a certain age, this kava would have been nuts at it's height. It's crazy strong, and it's almost sweet on the palate. 11 years of growing served it well. This is a noble, completely organic, "white kava" from Fiji.

This is micronized and a true connoisseur kava so it will be a bit more expensive than our other more traditional kava root, but you'll use way less per serving and it will still be an amazing value as far as micronized goes (You know how we do!).

We should have this ready to sell sometime next week. Keep an eye on your email and the forum.

infraredz

BULA!
Glad to hear it's not that "black kava" from Fiji which is a problem apparently.

I'm sure we all will be eagerly waiting it coming on the market

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome please tell us more! :D

Last time we heard "it should be on sale <soon>" nothing was heard for weeks. Hope it works out this time :)

D

Deleted User01

Sounds interesting to say the least. Micronized is all the craze around here and for good reason. If you can't beat'em then join'em is what I always say. Good move BulaKavaMan Dude!

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
The kava that's piqued interest in so many ways; I can't help but feel nostalgia over a kava I've even yet to try but mark my words I'll get my hands on all the kava from all the markets someday!:D

B

BulaKavaMan

Just a heads up for forum members. This product is now live at bulakavahouse.com. We will be sending out an email to members of our newsletter tomorrow. That list is very long and we have a limited amount of this kava. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it sells out in the next two days.

Do you have a chemotype for it? Or at least describe if "crazy strong" means it's heady or heavy?
This is a high kavain variety, with a headier effect, but there is definitely some balance to it. This is a really special root indeed.

blindy107

Kava Lover
crap.... You guys have sucked me in waaay too much. I used to be content just buying normal kavas and minding my own business kneading and getting shell shocked a few nights a week. Now i'm out of control buying all the "cool" root that pops up! First the Mau from Chris, now this?? :facepalm:

it IS fun but this is turning into a serious way of life...hahahh

ordered..........:woot:

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Me three! Bula! Only a 1/4 though...I swear if they don't stop coming out with new kavas I'm going to have to take on another job!Lol::aintthatnicez::
Oh, right, yeh only 1/4 kilo here also. Being micronized, we shouldn't need much to get ::ooooohhhhz:: or ::zzzz2:: . Not sure what to expect from this one seems like Fijians can go either way (either really heady effects or body effects)

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Yeh, you could say that. From what I've noticed recently, the Kava will already be sitting in my mailbox by the time USPS updates the tracking site. Sometimes it will update on the morning it's delivered with a note like "out for delivery".

D

Deleted User01

It is very possible. My biggest complaint is that when someone says I should get it on Friday, it ends up being Monday. But the price is right so what can you say. Here ya go, a nice Frosty the Zombie Snowman Smiley face just for you.::frosty::

Status
Not open for further replies.