What's new

Kava Kava Candy

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Well, despite already going way overboard with kava purchases this week, I couldnt resist ordering a few boxes. Thanks for your consideration around the shipping costs. I look forward to getting them

kl.KarmaG

Kava Enthusiast
I'm late on this thread due to being away for the last couple of weeks but I'm pretty psyched about the kava candy. I like to make weird kava creations in the kitchen in my spare time and next on the list is kava taffy so this will be pretty cool to compare the two. Great idea, Steve, and good luck with the business!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
KarmaG  - thanks.  always fun to tinker around with kava.  Let me know how the taffy turns out. I thought salt water taffy might be killer

kavalover

Outsider
Kava Salt Water taffy? Alright, well, whoever makes that one work out, will have my business forever lol. Salt water taffy is my favorite part of having the ability to taste! Bring it on guys!

@Steve - Using hot water with the drink packets definitely helped me out, thanks for the suggestion. I put 3 packets again in a cup of hot (ish) water and that brought out more "spark" out of the fruity taste, I found myself enjoying it a lot more than with cold water. Seemed to kick in a bit faster too.

Just ordered kava candy on 2 consecutive days from Steve. , also ordered co2 extract from Paradisekava,Not sure what to expect from either. Which do you think I should try first, or is it okay to try them at the same time.Thanks for any input.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I see Paradise Kava has already picked up the product and is offering it on their website as well. I definitely look forward to trying it.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
piper27 - Thanks for the order!  Just a thought.  kava candy = day time (when you need a little tension relief).  CO2 extract  = evening (when you can kick back and enjoy a little more).  Maybe try them separate for the first couple go's

kavalover  - glad the hot water worked out ok for you :)  hmmmm. dip the candy into the powder like a fun dip..lol

Steve said:
piper27 - Thanks for the order!  Just a thought.  kava candy = day time (when you need a little tension relief).  CO2 extract  = evening (when you can kick back and enjoy a little more).  Maybe try them separate for the first couple go's

Thanks Steve, I'll give that a try

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I like it. I didn't know what to expect... I just added it to have enough to qualify for the free turtle... but I like it.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

\
Sign me up for your contractor's pack. This stuff is good. A little constructive criticism: the packaging was held together with hopes and dreams. I have no idea how the postal service didn't destroy it by the time it had gotten to TN. Anyways, It's awesome, now where is that "buy" button.

kl.KarmaG

Kava Enthusiast
Can't wait to get mine!! I'll be sure to post my impressions once I receive it. How long did shipping take for you mainland US people?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
KarmaG said:
Can't wait to get mine!! I'll be sure to post my impressions once I receive it. How long did shipping take for you mainland US people?
3 Days. USPS is pretty timely when it comes to Hawaii, and the mainland. At least for us in the south east it is.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Kapmcrunk - phew..glad you got it ok!  I will have to put some more tape on there to keep it together; thanks for the heads up.

FYI:  I try to get packages out within 1-2 days and will typically take 5-7 days to arrive to mainland; sometimes faster for some.  Thanks again

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
I like the candies and drink mix. It seems like it makes kava usable anywhere. I imagine a hunk of kava extract or instant kava powder may likely cause some bullshit with custums and flight nazis, but the candies and drink mixes wouldn't get any reaction. If I ever have to get violated by the TSA again and fly I will have copius amounts of candies and drink. Also good for roadrage or being in a car with my girlfriend with her whining and playing of the lamest possible music.

I tried or should I say overtried the advise to use the drink mix like a pixie stick. I basically just tilted my head back and dumped the whole packet in my mouth, not something I recommend. I got dust in my lungs and was fighting not to cough as I had a mouthful of powder so I just directed the coughing out my nose and it was not chill at all. While it helped it kick in, I should've not been such an asshat and done in it dabs.

Steve said:
FYI:  I try to get packages out within 1-2 days and will typically take 5-7 days to arrive to mainland; sometimes faster for some.  Thanks again 
Hey Steve, I placed one order on the 12th and one on the 13th and they both came today. I live in Florida, so it was a long trip. Thanks alot for the fast shipping.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
new2kava - thanks for making my day...your assessment of the TSA situation and girlfriend had me rolling (including the pixy stick - unfortunately, I had that same experience..i did not want to waste it by coughing. I guess my brain won by not wasting it, but my lungs paid the price...little bit at a time is best

piper27 - thanks a lot for the order and glad you received them in Florida so quickly.  Hope you enjoy :)

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Wha? How did I miss this for so long?

*GASP!* and I even have money left in paypal to try a sampler pack? Yay me!
Order incoming!

kl.midas

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered them last Wednesday and got them this morning. 8 days delivery to Ireland is pretty snappy, thanks Steve. I'll try them out later and report back.