What's new

Kava Kava Candy

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
In honor of National Stress Awareness Month, I wanted to post some new kava candy bundles and also offer a 15% discount - coupon code: aprilcandy

It is great to get feedback and reviews from people that get true value from the candy while sharing some intimate stories about how they are dealing with anxiety and stress.  Although I know kava to have profound effects on people, it is always nice to hear unfiltered views and opinions.  It's humbling to create a product and realize that some depend on it to help make their lives a little better.  As always, I welcome thoughts, ideas, and feedback.  Aloha, Steve

Kava Kava Candy Shop

kl.Letharia

Kava Curious
Letharia said:
Does anyone know if kava candy can go bad? Last time I had kava was last summer, so I decided to start out with a kava candy I bought around then... After having it under my tongue for a few minutes I got a weird head rush/headache/nausea that I've never had before... Not necessarily blaming the candy, but wondering if I should be more cautious with all kava or just the old candy.. :/
Well it's been a while but I finally tried the candies again, and no headache! I made sure to be plenty hydrated... funny how that helps. lol They were so good I'll definitely have to buy more.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Letharia - glad the candy was working for you again :)  I actually keep a pack in the car for all occasions and a few packs have been in there for months (think hot sun + humidity = hawaii).  They hold up really well.  There is a slight difference only if you compare to a pack not sitting in the car for 6+ months but it was still pretty tasty and effective.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
These candies should be called "Necromancer" because eating 4 candies the morning after a night time root session brings the krunk back from the grave. 4.....4 is the magic number for me.

kl.midas

Kava Enthusiast
Kapmcrunk said:
These candies should be called "Necromancer" because eating 4 candies the morning after a night time root session brings the krunk back from the grave. 4.....4 is the magic number for me.
Necromancer, I like that (smiley: happy) I couldn't agree more. I also get most value from them when I use them the morning after a session, 4 candies is my standard dose too.

kl.billbryan

Kava Curious
Will have to try a few the morning after. I usually use the candy as a booster to extend and bring back the effects at the end of the night.

I have noticed that drinking a big glass of water and/or eating breakfast upon waking will bring it back a little bit.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Know a friend that is stressed out? Please
pass on this coupon for 15% off their order at: kavakavacandy.com
COUPON CODE: stressfree

Good til Friday 7.26.13  (not available for wholesale)

Aloha,
Steve

Andrew Procyk

Noble Kava
Kava Vendor
ALWAYS recommend having one in the car if you live in high-traffic areas. The ability of the stuff to immediately stifle any possibility of road rage cannot be overstated. ;-)

Cheers!

~AP