What's new

FROZEN Black Beauty Blend

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Just got this is in the mail today and made a video podcast about it. This is the real deal, folks.

Best flavor, best mind effects, best body effects. Best everything.

kl.Sliver

Kava Curious
I've tried to order this stuff for the last two days. I can't find the black beauty blend on the website. Was it reasonable to order is is the price pretty far up there? I'd like to get some, but if its too much I might stay with what I know from N@H.

kl.Sliver

Kava Curious
I've tried to order this stuff for the last two days. I can't find the black beauty blend on the website. 
Was it reasonable to order or is the price pretty far up there? I'd like to get some, but if its too much I might stay with what I know from N@H.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Is it? I don't know. You'd have to call and ask them. It's overnight FedEx on ice... seems like something the buyer would pay for. But again, you'd have to ask them.

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
according to their website, it's a 2lb min order and

"... Our competitive prices include fedEX EXPRESS guaranteed delivery anywhere in the U.S. ..."

I'll probably order some early/mid april if indeed the $90 includes shipping.

kl.Sliver

Kava Curious
I'm with you rcoz. I can't wait to try the black beauty out. I've never had anything the instant and dried kava, and polynesia is a bit out of my range to go mix.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Isn't there a phone number right on the website? Also, remember that they are in Hawaii and to call at the appropriate time.

kl.Project460

Kava Enthusiast
I too am placing a order. Ive been emailing him back and forth and he is very friendly and informative. 2 lbs of black beauty frozen and 1 lb of hawaiian awa. Cant wait!

kl.kavanah

Kava Curious
Look forward to seeing other opinions. Being a student + planning to find a diff apartment means funds are tight, but if it's as good as has been said I'll have to treat myself sometime.