What's new

Instant Kava Review Vanuatu

violet

Do all things with love
I weighed out a teaspoon of this when I had it, and it was 2.5 grams. If my measurement was accurate and I remembered correctly, that would make 7.5 g for a tablespoon. I mixed the instant a little bit so it was not as dense when I measured it, so someone else may get a heavier measurement.

infraredz

BULA!
Awesome, thanks for that.

It's hard to figure out weight with instant kava since there's usually still enough moisture to create clumps that are obviously more dense and not going to yield as accurate of a measurement.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
bummer sorry u didnt like it it was strong for me made me sleepy i did 4 tsp 12 oz
@BULABUCK I wanted to give you an update. Just finished my bag of GHK Hawaiian Instant and since I was out of it, I went back to using the rest of the Waka Instant I had laying around. I was actually pretty impressed this time around with the potency of it compared to the Hawaiian Instant. So now I'm thinking about getting some more of it. Guess it takes using other Instants for awhile to appreciate what you have. I think the problem is that I'm still not used to telling the difference between Heady and Heavy stuff VS potency. Practice makes perfect. :)

I wish @KavaGurl had some of this, to see what she thinks of it.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Yea its not a heady kava its a heavy sleepy relax , couch lock kava. Yea i find that ive had pretty much all the instants i can find out there. So i kno what i want and when it took awhile its still hard to decide sometimes. Iam glad u liked it:woot: