What's new

October Fresh Harvest Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I wanted to thank the many people that participated in this months sale. I hope you all enjoyed the sale and enjoy the kava even more.
I will be posting the Papa Ele Ele on my website soon so keep your eyes out for it. I also have some new and exciting products to add to my product line very soon. The details will come out in the next "Fresh Harvest Newsletter" and only members will get to see the new additions and get a discount on them before the general public. So if you are not a member already and you want to join here is a link to join-- "Fresh Harvest Newsletter"
Aloha to all and mahalo nui loa.

Chris

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I made my order promptly at lunch time yesterday after much indecisiveness and a little bit of kava ::winkeyz::. I prefer the well balanced cultivars but I figured "what the hay" and went off the beaten path; at the very least It'll be a wonderful combination kava to pair with others in my assortment.

In the end you can never have too much kava (yeah, yeah, I know about gluttony and all :rolleyes:).::amirite::

A

Adam

Mine came yesterday and I'm loving the papa ele ele, one of the finest!!!!! Great stuff Chris. Pleased I was right about the freeby too, I'd just ran out

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hey Chris (@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava ), the Fresh Harvest Newsletter said something about some new super potent instants and some Micronized that is as fine as Instant. How's that coming along?
Hi Deleted User01, I am still working out the kinks in the processing but the micronized kava will be a finer grind than it is now and the instant will be stronger from the extra lateral roots that I am going to be adding, I hope to have the new grinds up on the website real soon.
I also have a surprise for everyone. I have set up things with my farmer friend in Vanuatu and I now have a Boroguru micronized and will have that on my website soon too, this is makas free micronized Boroguru. Stay tuned, I will be offering a discount on these new products to the subscribers of the "Fresh Harvest Newsletter"
Aloha to all.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.