What's new

October Fresh Harvest Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam

Done, you should have gotten the newsletter, if you did not let me know and I will sent it again. You are now a member of the Fresh Harvest Newsletter. (y) Let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris
Any ideas as to what the freeby is....... ?? :whistle:
We all love a kava freeby, especially a gourmet one , you generous man off all kava giving men you

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
Hopefully this promotion lasts a week while i try and gather the funds! Just finished paying off cell and xbox live bills.

D

Deleted User01

Welcome to Wheel of Fortune! I'll take a K Vanna. Forget the K, I'll just take Vanna. :D And teach her about Kava of course.
Hmmm, choices, choices, what is my next letter? Is it Kractom? Heh, Heh, I misspelled it on purpose.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Welcome to Wheel of Fortune! I'll take a K Vanna. Forget the K, I'll just take Vanna. :D And teach her about Kava of course.
Hmmm, choices, choices, what is my next letter? Is it Kractom? Heh, Heh, I misspelled it on purpose.
I think you meant Skrotum... :whistle:::happyshell::

D

Deleted User01

Yeah, it's only Thursday. You guys are jumping the gun. But you got me beat. I give up.

A

Adam

Well so far @Adam is the closet, any other guesses?????
Aloha nui loa.

Chris
Yeah I think I've got this one in the bag , literally in a nice shiny gold one.
Using the last of mine up now seen as there's more in transit............ But what if I'm wrong, arghh no, didn't think of that did I. It is the hakuna matata right Chris? Please tell me it is the rare ''no worries for the rest of your days" kava

Status
Not open for further replies.