What's new

Keep that Tudei out of my Nobel!

R

Rookietwoshoes

Kava Root - Nangol Noble Kava Powder
Limited edition blend of noble kavas from various islands in Vanuatu. Nicely euphoric, with just the right amount of potency. Nangol Noble is quite the uplifting kava blend that provides what has been described by drinkers at the kava bar a very "clean" effect, with a remarkably fresh taste.

D

Deleted User01

The results on the 11 year waka look awful. Is that a blend? Has Deleted User had a chance to test their Noble Nangol? I believe that is a blend as well, right?
Shush, not so loud. You are going to invoke the wrath of the Kava Kracken and then we have to move the Thread again. I have no idea on the Nangol but @Deleted User may know. @Deleted User, can you post your test results with dates on them. I'm wondering if some of the Blended Kavas are getting cleaned up since the spotlight is on them. You guys didn't really think they would clean up their act voluntarily ... did you?

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Kava Root - Nangol Noble Kava Powder
Limited edition blend of noble kavas from various islands in Vanuatu. Nicely euphoric, with just the right amount of potency. Nangol Noble is quite the uplifting kava blend that provides what has been described by drinkers at the kava bar a very "clean" effect, with a remarkably fresh taste.
yeah I thought that's what you were referring to Rookietwoshoes. When they have talked about "Blends" in this thread it's regarding blended with tudei not nobles blended together

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I think what is happening here is important for both Vendors and Drinkers alike. Keeping communication open regarding the quality and ethics behind our sacred brew is in everyones interest. I noticed the VKS website is now sporting a 'CERTIFIED NOBLE' stamp of approval. Does anyone know how legitimate this mark is? Have checked our Harpos test sheet, what exactly do the numbers mean?