What's new

Kava for us in Europe?

kl.Kava Cola

Kava Curious
ObiWan said:
Hi Kava Cola,

at the moment I order from Kava by Rex. Last year I also ordered from the Vanuata Kava Store but had mixed results. Their Malekula Magic was a great Kava when I ordered it the first two times. All Malekula-packages they sent me later contained obviously a totally different batch which had very low effects.

As I am from Germany, my hope is that shipping inside the EU is cheaper and with lower risk (concering the customs). So I am anxious to see your prices :)

Will all your root powder come from VKS, or do you have also other suppliers?
I wont bullshit you mein freund VKS is my supplier of Root and Powder Kava (I do not intend to try to fool customers), what I will say is that if you try a product and you find it unsatisfactory please return it and I will reimburse you or send a different product. VKS are the most trustworthy people i have dealt with but their customer service in Vanuatu is...not the best.

Yes, shipping from Ireland will cut out any problems with customs and will reduce shipping times, plus you can pay in Euro with only maybe €5.00 difference in price (shipping included), I hate to charge more but you must remember in Vanuatu there is no tax and doing business is much cheaper. I also have to point out that many other suppliers buy from VKS but rename their Kava and pretend it is their own Kava root (I am not naming companies or complaining but it is a fact).

What I can promise you is quick delivery, nearly identical prices, very fast shipping, no customs problems, honesty about the origins of the Kava and also that if you are not happy just let me know and we will work it out. I take a European view on business and I do not tolerate sub standard product. I hope I can keep you happy and we can have a good relationship, Im always free to talk to at [email protected]

My prices will be online in approx a week and a half.

Vielen Dank.

Kava Cola said:
kavapaul said:
Hey kavakola,

Dublin native here. Just happened upon this forum and on your posts. Really happy to know that I won't have to pay ridiculous shipping costs for my kava. When will you be up and running. Hope to put an order in soon. Would also love to try those Colas,.they sound v interesting. Anyway best of luck with it all, i'm sure you'll do well being the only EU supplier.
Hey Paul,

Good to see more Irish Kava users, I rarely come across anyone who even knows what it is but you're the second person on here from Ireland I've dealt with.

I've tried my best to mirror the prices of South Pacific Kava vendors but you may find something that cost $35.00 from Vanuatu may cost €35.00/ €39.00 from my site, Im sorry about this but shipping will be included in the price already and you know yourself how expensive it is in Ireland mate, it just isn't possible for me to charge exactly the same as I have to ship it all over here, pay duty then pay tax etc etc, but I promise Im doing my best to keep costs low and prices low without sacrificing quality of service. We post Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays which means your order will always be sent within 48 hours (excluding weekends) of ordering and if you are in dublin you will receive the order the next day after its posted. Plus no bullshit with customs and hopefully I may even be cheaper than your usual supplier.

The Cola is fantastic mate, I was only able to do 20x bottle packs but will now also be able to offer 8x bottle packs so you can try it without breaking the bank, I also had free samples up until last week but now I have to charge full price. Put an order in though and Il look after you on your second order. The Lava Cola really is worth trying, I have 105 bottles here right now and 600 on the way Wednesday alongside about another 45 kilos of Root and Powder Kava.

Keep in touch and dont be afraid to email me anytime at [email protected], keep up the good work mate, Kava is the way forward!

Hey kavakola,

Fully understand what you're saying. Anyway the short shipping times and no customs bullshit will be worth the cost. looking forward to the website launch and supporting your business. That's cool if free samples of the kola are finished. Seriously looking forward to trying some. You say you are going live with everything in about a week and a half, any chance though of sending off a couple of bottles before then.are you set up for payments yet. No worries if not.

Cheers man.

kl.Kava Cola

Kava Curious
kavapaul said:
Kava Cola said:
kavapaul said:
Hey kavakola,

Dublin native here. Just happened upon this forum and on your posts. Really happy to know that I won't have to pay ridiculous shipping costs for my kava. When will you be up and running. Hope to put an order in soon. Would also love to try those Colas,.they sound v interesting. Anyway best of luck with it all, i'm sure you'll do well being the only EU supplier.
Hey Paul,

Good to see more Irish Kava users, I rarely come across anyone who even knows what it is but you're the second person on here from Ireland I've dealt with.

I've tried my best to mirror the prices of South Pacific Kava vendors but you may find something that cost $35.00 from Vanuatu may cost €35.00/ €39.00 from my site, Im sorry about this but shipping will be included in the price already and you know yourself how expensive it is in Ireland mate, it just isn't possible for me to charge exactly the same as I have to ship it all over here, pay duty then pay tax etc etc, but I promise Im doing my best to keep costs low and prices low without sacrificing quality of service. We post Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays which means your order will always be sent within 48 hours (excluding weekends) of ordering and if you are in dublin you will receive the order the next day after its posted. Plus no bullshit with customs and hopefully I may even be cheaper than your usual supplier.

The Cola is fantastic mate, I was only able to do 20x bottle packs but will now also be able to offer 8x bottle packs so you can try it without breaking the bank, I also had free samples up until last week but now I have to charge full price. Put an order in though and Il look after you on your second order. The Lava Cola really is worth trying, I have 105 bottles here right now and 600 on the way Wednesday alongside about another 45 kilos of Root and Powder Kava.

Keep in touch and dont be afraid to email me anytime at [email protected], keep up the good work mate, Kava is the way forward!

Hey kavakola,

Fully understand what you're saying. Anyway the short shipping times and no customs bullshit will be worth the cost. looking forward to the website launch and supporting your business. That's cool if free samples of the kola are finished. Seriously looking forward to trying some. You say you are going live with everything in about a week and a half, any chance though of sending off a couple of bottles before then.are you set up for payments yet. No worries if not.

Cheers man.
Hey Paul, I should have stayed up later last nigh , just seeing your message now. Yeah Im sending orders before the site is up (sending 2 this morning already), delivery in Ireland is 8.80euro for 8 bottles (bottles at 2.50euro each gives a total including shipping of 28.80euro) and delivery in Ireland is 9.50euro for 20 bottles (bottles at 2.50euro each gives a total of 59.50euro). email me at sales@globalkavaexports and we will work something out.

kl.Kava Cola

Kava Curious
Just a quick question to all of you but especially to people in Europe, do you rather straining root Kava or using Kava powder?

Myself I have to say I rather the Powder because of the ease of not having to strain it but the taste really gets to me, the strained Kava root is much easier on the taste buds.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
Kava Cola said:
Just a quick question to all of you but especially to people in Europe, do you rather straining root Kava or using Kava powder?

Myself I have to say I rather the Powder because of the ease of not having to strain it but the taste really gets to me, the strained Kava root is much easier on the taste buds.
I am not sure what you mean. I prefer Kava root powder :)

I don't know how many guys use micronized powder without straining. I get diarrhea even when I use a nylon sock for straining - have to strain it twice. Therefore I prefer a coarser grind like Malekula Magic.

kl.midas

Kava Enthusiast
I'm the same, not a fan of micronized root powder that is sometimes sold as an 'instant', because it runs right through me also:( I do like proper instant kava powder though, the kind that is made from dehydrated kava (or I think that's how it's made?) like realkava.com sell.

Regular root powder is best of all of course in terms of varieties available, potency, and economy. I too prefer a grind that is slightly on the coarser side.

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
I am looking forward to this. I move to the UK in a few months time and was getting worried about my options. :)

woohoo, finally! :)

Had almost given up on Kava, first because of a sudden nausea that hit me every time some half year after i started with kava, but foremost because of the customs-hassle in Germany!

They had me literally every time i ordered kava run out of town to the customs office, me always sweating and thinking of stories that wouldn't sound suspect :)

Will order some right away, see how it goes!

Really excited, thanks!

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
Kava Cola said:
Hey,

After a few delays http://www.globalkavaexports.com/ is open, accepting PayPal or €/£/$ Bank Transfer and shipping from within the EU. Thanks to those of you from this forum who have already ordered.

Kava Time :)

Yes!! .. i cant wait to order, ive heard good reviews for the kava at vanuatakavastore.com and if your kava is the same then it should be the same quality..

ive always wanted to order a good quality kava but due to the ridiculous shipping prices i never have.

im going to buy some in 2-3 weeks.

kl.Kava Cola

Kava Curious
keeron said:
Kava Cola said:
Hey,

After a few delays http://www.globalkavaexports.com/ is open, accepting PayPal or €/£/$ Bank Transfer and shipping from within the EU. Thanks to those of you from this forum who have already ordered.

Kava Time :)

Yes!! .. i cant wait to order, ive heard brilliant reviews for the kava at vanuatakavastore.com and if your kava is the same then it should be the same quality..

ive always wanted to order a good quality kava but due to the ridiculous shipping prices i never have.

im going to buy some from your store in 2-3 weeks.

i cant wait!
Hey Keeron,

Glad we can be of service, we look forward to your order, remember if you order 500gm or more we will add 2 bottles of Lava Cola for free (but don't feel under any pressure to order big, I'm just letting you know!).

We hope to hear from you in the future mate.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
 Hey Keeron,

Glad we can be of service, we look forward to your order, remember if you order 500gm or more we will add 2 bottles of Lava Cola for free (but don't feel under any pressure to order big, I'm just letting you know!).

We hope to hear from you in the future mate.
Hey when will you have the malekula magic and kava cola back in stock ??

cheers