What's new

I have a few questions on kava

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Glad to hear it buddy! And yeah that sounds about like the effects. Although, sometimes I think to myself, "okay, it's only a matter of time before this is only legal under the compassionate care act." which kava did you get by the way?

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
I am ordering the Boroguru for now. But I'd like to try stone after that.

Right now I am using Gaia Herbs extract pills, each pill has 75 kavalactones.

I've been steadily taking these pills every hour since I got them last night.

(except for when I was asleep haha) They did close to nothing to me up until an hour ago.

Can't wait to get my whole root.

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
my face is kind-of numb, I have a pretty high feeling of well-being, my face and body are buzzing along nicely.

I guess it didn't take my body 3 months to pass the initial reverse tolerance issues.

Although it did take a while to get where I am. I'd been drinking yogi kava tea for months prior to getting these extract pills.

I'm feeling really good right now. When it dies down I'm going to try eating a small meal to see if it picks back up.

If my tollerance goes down further, and I can get to where I am right now with 2-3 pills (or a shell of powder)

This will DEFINITELY be helpful in dealing with my severe anxiety. Watch out interviewers. :)

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
I cannot wait haha.

These pills are giving me a great glow for now though. But they are kind of stimulating. I hope I can fall to sleep.

KavaKrunked

Kava Enthusiast
I do. Especially if you have a tolerance to other GABA affecting substances, i.e. alcohol, benzos, or GHB, etc. Kava is one of those things where regardless of the strength, you are in control of the amount you consume. Needing less root usually saves you money. Stone is a fine choice. I started on it after a blowing through a pound of Kona Kava to break through reverse tolerance.

Enjoy!

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
No tolly to alc/benzos/ghb at this time. the root is relaxing my body but also giving me nausea pretty easily. last night it over stimulated me. I am prescribed suboxone for a long long battle with opiate addiction. I am starting to wonder if the stimulation is due to a negative synergy with the suboxone. we'll see.