What's new

Free Malekula Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wassie

Chris Wass
Can't believe I missed this.! Made a order for 250g of Kaolik Thursday so can't wait for it to arrive. Tried the last batch of Malekula Magic which I thought was a potent kava with a a mild taste which made it easily palatable, I think it was little to fine for my liking as it wasn't as easy to strain as Marang-Marang which I found was less fine and had a more fiber like consistency and is also a wonderful kava you have, more bitter but I tend to experience a stronger muscle relaxation feeling from Marang Marang which is extremely nice.
I've always pondered if running the kava solution through a Juicer would do a good job at separating the kava from the finished solution but have never tried it simply because I don't have a juicer and I'm unsure it would work to make the investment worth while. If anyone else has then let me know? :)

I suffer from Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Kava has always struck me as a natural way at relieving my condition and reduces my need for prescription drugs that can be potentially addictive and dangerous. But kava isn't the cheapest product around so its not always an option for me.

I would love to see the Kavalactone Contents of the various types of Kava you stock as I've seen this done on various other sites that sell Kava, as it would be nice to know which Kava product has high DHM, Kavain and Methysticin etc simply to try and get an idea which type of Kava you stock would be the best product for me.

Would love to try the new batch too see how it stacks up against the last I tried, I'll keep a look out for any future opitunties and promotions, keep up the good work GKE and thank you for your brilliant service :)

Last edited:
Hey Chris,

Nice to see you on here. We are working hard on a few things (lowering the price is the main issue) but the content of all our Kavas is also at the forefront of our minds. At the moment though it's difficult enough to get the Kava into Europe that we don't have so much time to spend on other issues, but this will become easier with time.

There is new stock coming in July and we will make another offer for people to try the new batch and I will put your name on the top of the list. Thanks for being our customer and have a look around the site, here is so many recipes for Kava here and so many preparation methods i will make your head spin...

Status
Not open for further replies.