What's new

90 micron koniak lol

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Here I go showing my ignorance again but what is a "bubble bag". Can someone post a picture of it. I see the bubble bags that are used for shipping. I see another one that is used for washing? Just not sure what to make of all that.

That does look like some nicely filtered kava though.
Everything you want to know is in The Kavapedia. You should read it sometime. :)
Bubble Bag

D

Deleted User01

I guess I was "out to lunch" when then Obi posted that thread. It ain't that rare for that to happen to me anymore. Actually, I like being out to lunch. Thanks guys for re-educating me and thanks to Hedgie for ramming the Kavapedia .......

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I guess I was "out to lunch" when then Obi posted that thread. It ain't that rare for that to happen to me anymore. Actually, I like being out to lunch. Thanks guys for re-educating me and thanks to Hedgie for ramming the Kavapedia .......
It's my job man, it's what I do. You can call me Ramrod if you like. :)

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
Very nice. Do you feel it is similar to micro? Does the unsifted Kava become less potent? Much love. Roaddog....
Just as an update I tried making some grog with a half cup of leftovers packed down, made traditionally last night, and there definitely doesn't seem to be any appreciable decrease in potency, and it was kind of nice having such coarse leftovers, the kneading was like pressing a sponge instead of a sponge/clay hybrid.