What's new

October Fresh Harvest Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Ok, does it begin with a K or an O or none of the above? Is it Hawaiian or is it Fijian? How hard can this be?

A

Adam

Anybody on here tried Mr papa Elle elle before and what did you think of it? How does it compare to others?

jama88

WooHoo - Got my Papa Ele Ele and my mystery 1/4 pound today. That was fast. Ordered Thursday and it got here (Central Texas) Monday morning. Can't wait to try these.
Thank you Chris

yardcat

Kava Lightweight
Yep got mine today too! Ordered Thursday night, shipped out Friday and made it to Virginia already. Wasn't going to order yet as I just got a lb of Mahakea last week but what the hell, spice of life and all that ::chugger:: And the price was right too. ::awesomenessz::

Steve T

Kava Enthusiast
The Papa is A+ so far Chris, thanks a lot. I was so excited for this package, hahah. I can't wait to make an ultra strong weekend batch.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
:grumpy:Ok usps . Update already iam gettin low on kava. And antsy. So iam gonna vent here sorry guys and Chris I know its not ur fault...!! :arghh:.....:eek::meh:.....:mad:

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Yea i talked to Chris he is ok . But the people in the town over are not homes and all its sad and scary. I dont know how u deal with molten lava or i guess u dont it deals with you.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Everyone, sorry I have not been around for a few days. I was making a special order of 100% pure Noble Hawaiian Instant kava for HeadHodge. It is already now and will ship out tomorrow, I am sure he will like that. (y)
The special for the newsletter will end tomorrow night Hawaii time so there is still time to take advantage of this special where you do not need to buy a certain amount of kava to get this special, it is 15% off, that's it, nothing to it, just good 100% Noble kava at a great price. Aloha.

Chris

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Oh man how'd i miss all this. I think i can get an order in under the deadline. Man, I'm glad i jumped on here today! I gotta go find that email now *scramble* ...

Status
Not open for further replies.