What's new

Micronized Kava Review Vanuatu Micronized

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
update 2/5/14: Although I am not big on the drinking micronized kava straight up, I tried some of this in a muslin bag and it was quite wonderful and relaxing. So basically if you like to "toss and wash" you can drink this straight up for a good effect or if not you can prepare it in the normal way and then give it a final run through a very fine strainer.

This was pretty difficult to get down. I thought about straining it but in the true spirit of micronized I decided to just toss and wash it. Caused me quite a bit of short-term nausea, although thankfully my stomach settled quickly.

Grind as it says in the name is micronized. Smells strong, tastes strong.

Overall this is a pretty nice kava, very balanced and pretty strong (I only drank one tablespoon). I feel quite relaxed in both mind and body.

If micronized kava is your thing, this is probably a pretty good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hay Kavadude, I want to send you some more of this to try, but I screened it to take out the larger particles that cause the gritty taste and I also think it might cause the nausea, so if you want to try it again but screened let me know and i will send you some, aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

It was gritty when I drank it too but I just block it out of my mind and chug. No nausea but then again I wasn't thinking about it. Must block it out, must block it out. I wouldn't do a long session with it but I have used it several times for special projects. Like washing and waxing the car. Or just a mid afternoon stress reliever when I have no plans for a session of my bottled Kava.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Hay Kavadude, I want to send you some more of this to try, but I screened it to take out the larger particles that cause the gritty taste and I also think it might cause the nausea, so if you want to try it again but screened let me know and i will send you some, aloha.

Chris
Hey Chris, no need to send me more, I actually had some of it run through a muslin bag yesterday and it was quite nice, no nausea or grit. I updated my review. Thanks again for the free grog.