What's new

Instant Kava Review Vanuato

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
So first off thank you Chris for the free grog...in the interest of full disclosure I did get this for free, but I've also downed tins of extract with no appreciable effect so I wouldn't hesitate to complain about it in here if it was no good.

I drank 2 tablespoons of the instant this evening around 7:30 on an empty stomach. I felt pretty good in an hour, but I wasn't quite there yet so I downed another tablespoon. I should note for Chris and others that I am something of a hardhead so my standards are pretty high when it comes to instant, and also wouldn't advise starting with that high of a dose.

This is a very interesting instant. All of the instants I've tried, as well as Paradise Extract are more in the heady department. This one had my muscles feeling nice and relaxed without a whole lot going on in my head. Chris you mentioned in another review that you're getting an instant that has more kavain -- is this one more of a DHK-biased one or something?

late edit: This instant improved even more after I stopped watching basketball (there isn't a kava strong enough to relax me during a basketball game). Really great stuff.

Anyway, this one is definitely worth a shot. Looking forward to buying kava from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Last edited by a moderator:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I am getting a lot of different instant kava, it seems to only come from Vanuatu, I am not sure why Fiji or Tonga does not have something like that.
There is only one way to make the instant kava strong, it is not really an extract when it is only dehydrated kava drink, meaning they take the fresh root and make a pulp out of the kava and then add water and mix it to separate the hard fibers and the starchy kavalactone goodness, then they will dry it and make it into a powder, this powder is already real small so it only needs breaking up after drying and that is why it is so close to the real fresh root kava. So if the kava they use to make the drink to make the instant powder is good then the instant kava will be good, some have called this instant an extract but it is not really an extract. If the kava was not real good then the final product will not be good.
I am getting several samples from several sellers in Vanuatu and I will see which one is better.
Also when I get enough Hawaiian root harvested then I will also make the instant out of the Hawaiian root if there is a demand for it. Aloha.

Chris

violet

Do all things with love
Nice review, kavadude. It's good to hear there is an instant out there with body effects.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
In terms of effect, this is the best instant I've had.
So if the kava they use to make the drink to make the instant powder is good then the instant kava will be good, some have called this instant an extract but it is not really an extract.
Of course, of course. I knew that, I was just under the influence of some rather potent kava ;)

I am getting a lot of different instant kava, it seems to only come from Vanuatu,
All I can say is this one is a keeper. I've had several instants (as you said all from Vanuatu) but only one (other than this) I would re-order and it was not similar to this at all in terms of effect.

D

Deleted User01

Kavadude, I also got the sample and I thought the instant was a "creeper". FYI, I found a good use for the micronized. I took a tablespoon in the middle of the afternoon and got calm enough to put up with the aggravation but not enough to slow me down. I have never done instant before but now I see a ton of uses for it. Here is the commercial, "Instant Kava, for the man on the go...":D