What's new

Tongan Kava Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

YogaNatureLvr

Kava Enthusiast
@Kavafied: Thanks! Tongan kavas are my favorite for daytime use, so I'm really excited that you are offering different kavas from various islands in Tonga. That's really cool. May I recommend that you get certified with www.truekava.com? If you get your kavas tested and post your COAs, that would encourage people like me (who are very sensitive to Tudei plus want to know the chemotype and kavalactone counts) to purchase from you.

Just out of curiosity, can you describe the differences in effects and taste between the Vava'u and Tongatapu? Thanks.

UPDATE: I just ordered two AluBalls and 200 grams of Tongatapu! Let's just say I lack impulse control. ::yay2::

Last edited:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah I'd like to know as well. I have the sample I got with my aluball but haven't tried yet cuz it was only a half ounce and I wanted to be krunk so I wasn't gonna mix it with something else lol and cloud the review of it

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
@Kavafied: Thanks! Tongan kavas are my favorite for daytime use, so I'm really excited that you are offering different kavas from various islands in Tonga. That's really cool. May I recommend that you get certified with www.truekava.com? If you get your kavas tested and post your COAs, that would encourage people like me (who are very sensitive to Tudei plus want to know the chemotype and kavalactone counts) to purchase from you.

Just out of curiosity, can you describe the differences in effects and taste between the Vava'u and Tongatapu? Thanks.

UPDATE: I just ordered two AluBalls and 200 grams of Tongatapu! Let's just say I lack impulse control. ::yay2::
Yes, how we brand our Tongan Kava is how Kavas are referred to in Tonga. ( Location, Location, Location )
Kava grown on Vava'u come on a bit stronger due to the warmer climate ( closer to the equator ) It has a more robust taste compared to other Tongan Kavas.
Kava from Tongatapu goes down like a smooth refined wine that comes on steadily.
We'll have Kava 'Eua Kava and Haapai Kava available soon.

YogaNatureLvr

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, how we brand our Tongan Kava is how Kavas are referred to in Tonga. ( Location, Location, Location )

We'll have Kava 'Eua Kava and Haapai Kava available soon.
Based on the description on your web site, I'll be very interested in tasting the 'Eua once it comes out! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.