What's new

The Secret to My Micronized Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Today is "makas" day on the Forum. :woot: Yesterday I didn't even know what Makas were. :D Well I'm having some left over Maka-less Mapulehu right now as a matter of fact. I've been saving it. It has the right amount of Sedation but not too much. I needed it. I started off the day with Internet problems and I think I finally got everything reconfigured. My setup is "complicated". I feel much better now. :smug: You guys keep talking about Micronized and you made me start early. Power of suggestion.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Hey Monkava'd,

I didn't want to go into vendors but since you ask yes. Their micro Mapulehu is one I tried and compared to GHK micro Mapulehu; this is my favourite kava.

Here is my feeling on the comparison
Yes I guess it was a bit of a rhetorical question Noueky :LOL:, sorry for it coming across as a comparison. What I was trying to imply was what you'd thought of the effects if you've had a chance to try the hiwa personally before.
I try if I can to not compare one vendor to another because certain aspects of kava tend to be very subjective and I never want to inject or overarch my opinion too a certain extent. (y)
Thanks for your input ::indeedsir::. :D

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Yes I guess it was a bit of a rhetorical question Noueky :LOL:, sorry for it coming across as a comparison. What I was trying to imply was what you'd thought of the effects if you've had a chance to try the hiwa personally before.
I try if I can to not compare one vendor to another because certain aspects of kava tend to be very subjective and I never want to inject or overarch my opinion too a certain extent. (y)
Thanks for your input ::indeedsir::. :D
lol well like Deleted User01 said, "Yesterday I didn't even know what Makas were" but I knew something was very different. I guess if you decide to give it a go you'll have to find a way to filter those dreaded makas!

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
lol well like Deleted User01 said, "Yesterday I didn't even know what Makas were" but I knew something was very different. I guess if you decide to give it a go you'll have to find a way to filter those dreaded makas!
I would if it wasn't already micronized darnit :rolleyes::banghead::smuggrin::LOL:.
Jk but it would be nice if we knew whether others have been doing the same thing or not; and I'm not attempting to attack any vendor that doesn't do so because I doubt it's something that's widely known. ;)

D

Deleted User01

Jk but it would be nice if we knew whether others have been doing the same thing or not; and I'm not attempting to attack any vendor that doesn't do so because I doubt it's something that's widely known. ;)
For the record, Chris knows. He always samples everyone's Micronized and so far they don't do what he does. He told me this and gave me some examples but he won't post it here. As I posted earlier, it's an extra time consuming step and time is money. Not to mention wasted Kava fibers is also money. Chris said there was almost 50 percent waste from separating the Makas. So now we know why GHK Micronized is a little more expensive. I loved it on day one in my recipes and I have yet to feel any bad effects so I ain't switching anytime soon. There, I'm all "Maka'ed Out". Time to drink some more Makaless Micro.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I would if it wasn't already micronized darnit :rolleyes::banghead::smuggrin::LOL:.
that's true it's to late, essentially if one were even to go so far as to knead then strain micro that has not previously had the makas removed it would be to late

apologies to Deleted User01, I know he has makas fatigue

austinjordache

Kava Curious
Which is Chris's most euphoric mind body pain and relaxing micro strain? I work out hard ride bike 100 mikes a week so for the aches pains etc which would be best? Thanks for any suggestions. Id onky had bula house boroguru so far and that seemed to be the best spectrum of effects I liked

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Which is Chris's most euphoric mind body pain and relaxing micro strain? I work out hard ride bike 100 mikes a week so for the aches pains etc which would be best? Thanks for any suggestions. Id onky had bula house boroguru so far and that seemed to be the best spectrum of effects I liked
I would say the Nene or the Opihikao but the Fiji I got now is good too. Let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

For Pain only, I have a stash of PapaKea. It's super mild as well but I don't know about the full spectrum thing.

D

Deleted User01

Here's a little cutie from me to youdie. 1 Tablespoon of Micro Hanapaki Ai and 1 Tablespoon of Micro Opihikao in club soda, water, orange juice, whatever. Very nice. Heady and sedating. Play a little ambient music in the background and you got it! Yes, today is Micro day at JMan's place. whoo hooo.:woot:

Oh, and I'm still doing Rocket Science though I'm losing my motivation. I want to go outside and chase butterflies. :ROFLMAO:

austinjordache

Kava Curious
[QUOTgoodourmet Hawaiian Kava, post: 32936, member: 670"]I would say the Nene or the Opihikao but the Fiji I got now is good too. Let me know if you have any other questions, aloha.

Chris[/QUOTE]
Very good thanks so much. John

B

bzfgt

I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I can't figure it out. I got a pouch of micronized kava from GHK. Can I just mix it in a glass of water like instant, or do I have to do anything else to it? I just tried it and I don't mind the taste or anything, I'm just wondering if it will be effective that way.

B

bzfgt

Holy cow, that is effective and I took way too much, I think...about two-2.5 heaping tablespoons, and I did not expect it to be so intense!

blindy107

Kava Lover
Holy cow, that is effective and I took way too much, I think...about two-2.5 heaping tablespoons, and I did not expect it to be so intense!
Yeah I was like you once....haha.

I suggest at least dropping down to a tbsp at a time unless you plan on sipping then you can make stronger batch and just store the rest once you hit the peak. I have even tried teaspoons at a time when mixing micro shells! It's nice being able to spot patch your kava experience. Micro a plus numba wahn!

B

bzfgt

Yeah, I was actually surprised because I did not expect it to be such a powerful drug. I got wasted! I feel pretty good now but it was hard for about an hour or so there, especially since I had to grade papers and couldn't put it off! I managed but I felt like I was losing it a few times. Now I feel like I might take a little more soon, though...it will be a very small amount if I do, at least until I see what it does to me!

B

bzfgt

It sure is (not that I have anything to compare it to, but it is amazing). That was the micronized Moi. Is that the strongest one? Should I bother trying anything else, or is that as good as it gets? Like I say, I have nothing to compare it to, not having done it before, but I am pretty satisfied with the product...

Status
Not open for further replies.