What's new

The current Pacific Elixir Batch

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered from kavaeurope the current batch.

To me this is very weak this time. Pacific Elixir was always such a nice and strong kava (not the strongest but potent). Perhaps it is my tolerance, but I had a break before I took it. Two days I took about 60gr each day, and it didn't do a lot.

Someone has same experiences?

Perhaps I need a longer break, but it seems like this batch isn't as strong as I am used to.

Enjoying it anyway!

Bula

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
I think it may be variability from your internal state because I also just bought the new batch of pacific elixir and find it top notch as usual! But as usual, the effect varies in intensities in some unpredictable ways :)

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I would be shocked if the potency on that kava was ever disappointing. I’ve had a few batches over a couple of years including one from maybe 2 months ago and my experience has always been that all of Kava society’s cultivars/products should be used with just a little caution, because you can absolutely overdo it with how strong they are.

Reactions: Pzk

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I think it may be variability from your internal state because I also just bought the new batch of pacific elixir and find it top notch as usual! But as usual, the effect varies in intensities in some unpredictable ways :)
Thanks! Then it is just me and my brain ;-)