What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava - Fiji Waka

D

Deleted User01

@HeadHodge gave me this Kava for Christmas and thus I am giving it 5 stars. Somehow or another, "gift" kava always tastes better and feels better than normal. I am kinda hooked on the convenience of Hawaiian Micronized and I haven't prepared Kava Powder in at least a year. So I did my usual recipe which is .75 cups of kava, 1 16oz can of coconut water, and 6 oz of regular water. I kneaded it to death and poured it into a 16 oz lock top bottle. I just had 2 shells. Can you hear my ears ringing? Yup, it's a heady kava. It's not a heavy kava and not really a sedative kava but I like heady kavas anyway because I like to do stuff after my kava. I gotta admit that my lips became dry almost immediately so this kava does have some kick to it. I think Squanch told me it was Fijian. I have an aversion to the taste of Grog but this Grog had little or no bad taste. I'm sitting in front of the computer on a cold Sunday afternoon and I have a nice buzz and a nice Sunday Relaxed Feel. Nice Kava Squanch! And Thank You again Hedgie! :D

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
(y) Nice, got the 'ol Deleted User01 to bust out his trad. prep skills! I've gotta review this one soon, but to be honest, you rate and describe it almost identically to how I would...so it will be a bit of a rehash when I do. ::shell::

D

Deleted User01

@HeadHodge ole boy, you know I would do anything for you. It's about time we give you major props for all the nice enhancements you have done around here. You took this fixer upper and made it into a palace.