What's new

reverse tolerance

kl.canadianguy

Kava Curious
So after a week of nightly kava I have yet to feel any affects other than slight numbing in the mouth. Good thing is ive done some reading and it looks like it might be a case of reverse tolerance. Im curious how many people have had this experience when they first tried kava and how long before they started seeing affects from it.I have a big order on the way so at least ill have some stash to see if I ever get over the hump. Heres to hoping

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
it took me about a month of near daily use before i began get anything more than a slight mood lift and some sleepiness. but once i got my breakthough krunk its been on every time.

kl.canadianguy

Kava Curious
wow.....a month.  I have four extracts coming soon. How much extra would you guys suggest  I take a night to get oer the hump. The current 60g extract i have now will probably be done in a few days  :(

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
canadianguy said:
wow.....a month.  I have four extracts coming soon. How much extra would you guys suggest  I take a night to get oer the hump. The current 60g extract i have now will probably be done in a few days  /domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/frown.gif

One liter per night would not be overdoing it.

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
I've got the gaia pills right now, going to order a pound or two of good root tonight.

I keep taking 5-6 pills and feeling little to nothing.

Which is sad, because a few years ago I bought a small back of whole root kava from an entheogen website, worked great.

I will keep trying. Probably wont be giving up till I break though.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
I like bukukava's attitude of getting thru it.

Canadianguy, save the extracts for when you DO get thru with reverse tolerance since they work perfectly then. Till then, its best to stick with beverage. All the best!

AG