What's new

Relaxation/anxiety

I use kava to help me relax in social situations. I recently went back to school which means meeting a lot of new people and having to socialize. I sometimes have fluency issues when I am nervous, so kava really helps take the edge off of my nerves. I've only been drinking kava a few months now, but I've already tried 4 or 5 types. So far Paradise Kava Fijian and Bula Nawbawan have produced pretty good effects. I am always looking for recommendations if anyone has any.-Chris

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I also have expressive language issues when I'm nervous. I've taken to drinking kava whenever I need to make an important phone call.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Kava has allowed me to actually function in situations where I need to be in a crowd of people like a college lecture hall. It got progressively worse starting years ago as far back as I can remember. One day I just had a massive anxiety attack, made my way home in a zombified state and didn't come out of my room for about 3 days. I knew then that something needed to be done. I stumbled across kava in my desperate search for some kind of help and the rest is history.

Greetings everyone

I'm beginner .

I'm searching a strong kava to be very very very calm and really really relaxed , I have had big problems in my life .... I have taken medecine for long time (Valium and others )

6 month ago I stopped all medecine !!!

I try Paradise Kava - 100% Hawaiian Awa But this kawa is very light !!!

Kandi not very good too

please tell me the best strong kava for anxiety nervous problem

Thank you so much !!!!

Greetings!!!!!

I'm searching the best strong kava to be very very calm and really really relaxed .

I had big problems in my life I've taken valium and other medecine for long time, 6 months ago I stopped all medecine .

for the moment I tried Paradise Kava - 100% Hawaiian Awa but this kava is very vey light

Candi Kava is light too

Please tell me what is the best kava for anxiety and nervous problems

Thank you so much!!!!!

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Well I just tried the stone from nakamal at home. And I think this is the strongest kava I have yet to try. Very calm and chill.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
While kava definitely relaxes me in social situations, it also makes me want to be around people less. I normally enjoy really pretentious philosophical and religious discussions, and have a set group of friends I do this with. But when I'm on kava they sound like nattering bees to me and I find myself just wanting silence, or very chill conversation. I think being at a party would drive me nuts on it.

If any of you are looking for a solution to verbal fluency issues, I strongly suggest a basic nootropic stack I started about a month ago. The difference is very significant, and I am speaking from discovery, not expectation. I wasnt sure exactly what it would do for me and I found, over a very hectic month, that my words were coming out of me in otherwise tense situations with a fluidity that I have not experienced for a long time. I was so impressed that I took another look at the stack to see if this was an effect and indeed it is. On an empty stomach each morning try

4 grams of piracetam.

CDP Choline 500mg

DMAE 150mg

Fish oils (a few capsules)

I tell you the difference is amazing, and I have since been experimenting with other racetams as well, but have not had much effect beyond this basic stack - which works. If you want to feel sharper and more confident, give it a try.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I believe that the reason kava tends to call for silence is because it helps you see past all the useless fluff in life that holds people down who can't open their mind. It helps open your minds eye in a way. It helps you not rely on bullshit like the rest of society these days.

I too would like to try Kava for social anxiety, so bump for more experiences. Also have any of you used it while taking Sertraline or Amitriptyline? Would like to know there are no interactions :)