What's new

Micronized Kava Review Pouni Ono - Micronized

Farang B

Kava Curious
This kava is an interesting one. On the one hand it seems to have little effect on the body, EXCEPT the face. I have been drinking this kava for 2 hours now and the more I drink the more relaxed and numb my face feels. Very noticeable effect considering the rest of my body feels very little. If anything their rest of my body feels energized! Safe to say this is a very heady kava as my head is swimming and feels very good. A lot of euphoria with this one, that oh so wonderful grin of bliss is positively correlated with the amount I'm drinking and I'm loving it. But 5 stars, you may or may not ask, why? Well for this reason; it is a very very clean feeling kava. I mean you feel very crisp and aware, as with many kavas, but you don't feel murky, groggy (pun intended) or strung out as with some kavas. It's just a perfect mix of energy, euprohira, and heady goodness. This kava is a heady one for sure, and it functions very well at this. Don't get me wrong, it does have some body effects, but they're the perfect amount in my opinion to compliment this kavas more prominent head and mind qualities. A kava perfect for when you need clean, alert but calming energy. One thing I noticed however is I get no tinnitus with this kava, nor does music sound too much better than usual. This will be my go to choice from now on if I need to be aware but calm, like when studying or working on a project of some kind. Anyways, time to wrap this up, Kalm w/ Kavas Pouni Ono gets 5 shells from me.
It's lightweight, uplifting, euphoric, not overpowering, and has minimal side effects, all while keeping my mind exceptionally clear and clean feeling.
It's not the perfect kava for every situation, but it's perfect for the right ones.
It also arrived very quick which is an obvious added bonus in my book!
Cheers to you Kalm with Kava and bula bula ::happyshell::

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
This may be the replacement supply as the original supply was held up. I have not tried the original. The replacement is headier according to others. I have not tried the original but appears many like it better.

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
For me, the replacement has to be mixed with something else (such as melo melo) or it is too stimulating. Melo melo is somewhat stimulationg to me as well, but for some reason the 2 mixed 50 50 seems perfect. I am a huge fan of the original though, which for me was the perfect kava, with happiness, socialization and relaxation, plus I could sleep on it. But my chemistry seems to be somewhat unique. Im chomping at the bit for the original to be back in stock. Cheers.