What's new

Ordered some Fijian powder.......any tips

kl.canadianguy

Kava Curious
Hey guys...just ordered some Fijian powder. Been doing some reading and it seems all over the place in terms of how to prepare it. Any recommendations? Im also wondering if you can make a batch and keep a bunch in the fridge or is that a no no? Im hoping I get the extracts  next week  that I preiously ordered so that I can break through this reverse tolerance issue before I get the Fijian. Went through one 60g of extract so far and still no response. I got four extract coming so hopefully by the time they are done I will have experienced what Kava can do. Im not giving up  :)
You guys realy seam to like it so heres to perseverance  :)

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
I follow the included directions and make 2 tbls root with 2 cups water drink it all in about 30 minutes and get very nice results. I then make a second batch with the same root about 30 minutes later and keeps me floating for a while longer. Been drinking this every day since I got it. It is so damn good! By far the highest quality root I have tried so far. The effects are so clean and well rounded. And the taste is very mild. A great choose bro. I would recommend this to anyone. I will definitely be ordering more from paradise.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Right now I'm drinking a batch with 6 tablespoons and four cups of water. Good stuff, very very high quality