What's new

Ordered! Hows shipping?

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
Ello everyone! Hope your day/nights are going swimmingly.

I just ordered some boroguru kava from BKH anddddd I'm now wondering how long it'll take to get here.

I'm in the north east. Will it take 3-4 days, more, less? Anyone have a general idea? Any help will be appreciated!!

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I am having a pretty good night! I would say probably 4 days. But, USPS sometimes gets lazy lol so you never know

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
good to hear and good to know krunk. cant wait for this damn order to get here.

counting today as the 1st shipping day, I think it'll be here on friday or saturday.

thats way too far away. my pills are going to run out before I get it. That would be a travesty.

kl.bukukava

Kava Curious
well I'm almost out of my 60 pills, that I just got yesterday. lol.

I have like 10 left. I am hoping that reverse tolerance does not come back between my last dose of the pills and my 1st dose of the kava root.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
bukukava said:
well I'm almost out of my 60 pills, that I just got yesterday. lol.

I have like 10 left. I am hoping that reverse tolerance does not come back between my last dose of the pills and my 1st dose of the kava root.
you should be fine, I've gone like two or three weeks without kava and I was just fine when I went back

August West

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah I ordered the guru and some kbr waka in the early afternoon on monday. Wouldn't that be nice if I had a nice present in the mail tomorrow afternoon. Here's to wishful thinking :) oh by the way, my mother took some of my little extract pills, and called me to ask what the name of that stuff was. Maybe the non-reverse tolerance is a genetic thing. So we're splitting this order. I'm gonna go ahead and make the first quart for her fridge, after I whip up a batch for me

krunkedout

Kava Lover
tombo said:
Yeah I ordered the guru and some kbr waka in the early afternoon on monday. Wouldn't that be nice if I had a nice present in the mail tomorrow afternoon. Here's to wishful thinking :) oh by the way, my mother took some of my little extract pills, and called me to ask what the name of that stuff was. Maybe the non-reverse tolerance is a genetic thing. So we're splitting this order. I'm gonna go ahead and make the first quart for her fridge, after I whip up a batch for me
this is a joyous thing. Now If only I could get my mom to try kava