New Reviews on Kavasseur

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
There are new reviews that will be coming up over the next month, including:

Paradise Kava: Borogu Instant
Paradise Kava: Borogu Dried Root
Kalm With Kava: Borogu
Kalm With Kava: Concentrate Drink
A Review of ALL Nakamal at Home Kava's (how they are now)
and reviews of Premium Kava Kauai dried roots

Paradise Kava Instant Kava review already up:

kavasseur.blogspot.com

Please click on Ads to keep the dream alive!

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
One idea...

The gift set from kickbackwithkava.com... an actual "unboxing" video, where you don't just review the kava, but review the shell and the strainer bag, and show the use.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
One idea...

The gift set from kickbackwithkava.com... an actual "unboxing" video, where you don't just review the kava, but review the shell and the strainer bag, and show the use.

This is actually quite fascinating. Thanks for sharing! (I must admit to a tendency to enjoy unboxing videos).

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I'm kind of between jobs right now, and have a lot of Kava to review. I have Kava Kauai on the way, three different Kalm with Kavas, the PK Borogu, and revamped reviews of the new N&H batches. Summary: HKC has never sent me samples, and I don't want to pay to review Kava when I know it has demonstrated a significant increase in revenue for other vendors.

D

Deleted User01

Heck, I'll be glad to review anyone's kava if they send me 5 tablespoons but 5 kilos is cool. I'm easy that way. :D Well, make that 8 tablespoons because I have to send some to @Deleted User for testing. :rolleyes: I just send some Instant Nene for testing. It's like tithing and it benefits everyone in the forum.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I'm kind of between jobs right now, and have a lot of Kava to review. I have Kava Kauai on the way, three different Kalm with Kavas, the PK Borogu, and revamped reviews of the new N&H batches. Summary: HKC has never sent me samples, and I don't want to pay to review Kava when I know it has demonstrated a significant increase in revenue for other vendors.
Hi Kavasseur,

I was wondering if you'd mind very much sending small samples of these to @Deleted User for testing. It would only take 1/4 cup of each & it would be of great help to furthering the data base here. Looking forward to your reviews.

Thanks,
Nouek

D

Deleted User01

@Kavasseur any plans on possibly revisiting Hawaiian Kava Center? His Hiwa kava is back.
I notice HKC is selling Micronized Tuday. Probably has Macas since he doesn't mention otherwise. Talk about a double whammy! Toss and wash Tudayi. :rolleyes: But it's only ISA which I think @HeadHodge said was relatively weak for a Tuday. Maybe Headgie is the "Tudaysseur". :D

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I'll have to do some research on what that data base is and what questions it is trying to address. My main concern is that these Kavas come in batches and are generally pretty inconsistent. I know a lot about Kava farming, and a lot of different kind of stuff has been shipped under the same name. That is why I do continuous reviews of the same products. Plus, I've always been more of a social scientist than a physical scientist. Maybe @Deleted User can send me a quick synopsis of what this research is about?

Bula, Kavasseur

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Deleted User01 HKC's Tuday kava is the worst non-noble kava that Deleted User tested. This is the kava that made me miserable, and I mean truly miserable.

@Kavasseur I see your new post for PK's Borogu. Have you ditched the rating system you once used?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Yup, totally ditched it. When I was looking at the rankings I noticed two problems: 1) they didn't control for the purposes of Kava use (some people are looking for something to help them sleep, others to help them get creative), 2) Kava varieties are inconsistent (today's Solomon Kava is different from Solomon Kava from three years ago).

Any suggestions? I would appreciate some suggestions for an alternate matrix if rootheads would find it helpful.

D

Deleted User01

Maybe @Deleted User can send me a quick synopsis of what this research is about?
Bula, Kavasseur
Whoo hoo! Get'er done @Deleted User. I can't wait to hear Kavasseurs take on your kava research. :D And just for the record, we all agree that it is everyone's choice whether they want to drink Tuday or not. As long as they know what they are getting. Truth is advertising in important to us.

Thanks for the heads up Kap'm. I need to review the @Deleted User's lab test again. It did seem that the combo of Tuday and Micronized with Macas would be killer ... killer hangover, killer upset stomach, and killer Dermopathy.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yup, totally ditched it. When I was looking at the rankings I noticed two problems: 1) they didn't control for the purposes of Kava use (some people are looking for something to help them sleep, others to help them get creative), 2) Kava varieties are inconsistent (today's Solomon Kava is different from Solomon Kava from three years ago).

Any suggestions? I would appreciate some suggestions for an alternate matrix if rootheads would find it helpful.
Have you taken a look at our review form? Maybe you could rate the sedative properties, uplifting properties ect with a scale similar to what we use here.

Timothy Lanier

Noble Clouds E-liquid co-Owner/partner
Kava Vendor
There are new reviews that will be coming up over the next month, including:

Paradise Kava: Borogu Instant
Paradise Kava: Borogu Dried Root
Kalm With Kava: Borogu
Kalm With Kava: Concentrate Drink
A Review of ALL Nakamal at Home Kava's (how they are now)
and reviews of Premium Kava Kauai dried roots

Paradise Kava Instant Kava review already up:

kavasseur.blogspot.com

Please click on Ads to keep the dream alive!
You may not be interested in reviewing a non-traditional product....but if you are kavasseur, we would be happy to send you our line of premium kava kava e-liquid. Would be honored....yet understand either way. cheers

D

Deleted User01

@Kapmcrunk. I have explained the old forum and the new forum to some members as best I could. Could you please tell the story of the old forum and how we arrived at the new forum. Also, leave a link to the old forum so people can visit and reminisce. Yes, it is very much related to Kavasseur as Kapm will soon tell (I hope).