What's new

New Extract Flavor is official

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Paradise Kava will be launching it's third Kava Extract
flavor after the tangy Honey Lemon and the sweeter Chocolate orange
(with a hint of Tangerine for those who are curious). We'll post the flavor after someone guesses it correctly on our facebook page. (First one to guess it gets a free Sampler :)

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
That sounds really good. I just ordered your extract for the first time last evening and I'm quite excited to try it. It's going to feel like an exceptionally long wait until the first week of September, but from what I've heard, it sounds like I won't be disappointed.

kavalover

Outsider
I WAS SO CLOSE! I guessed coconut among lots of others, and was thinking of vanilla-butterscotch or something. Damn.

Ah well, I'll have to give this a shot.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kavalover, shoot me your address and we'll send you a sample. Kaiden and you were rocking the guesses!

Buddhacide, Yes this girl did end up guessing it right. You should see the weird flavors people came up with.

Creative, extraordinary and outright insane.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Let me tell you. This flavor is wonderful. I love it. It goes perfectly with the taste of kava. Well done!

I enjoyed the sample of the Coconut with Hawaiian Vanilla! It was also my first time trying out the kava extract. This is wonderful kava experience and I plan on getting some soon! What would you say is the best seller? Or popular flavor?

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Some was paid to me in tribute, lest I invade America and undo all the hard work of the 1776 civil war you're all so proud of.

I decided to try some while I made some other kava. I collapsed almost instantly into bed and started cuddling my kitten. It's a very kitten-cuddles sort of extract. I then decided after several minutes of cuddling that I didn't need to make more kava - this was great. I started listening to the audiobook version of 11/22/63 by Steven King. It triggered my PTSD response, but it was OK. Even though I was twitching violently, I had the feeling that I was OK and that everything would be OK. Perhaps it was an increased noradrenaline response from the high kavain content allowing me to keep a certain level of detachment from the fiction, despite the suspension of disbelief involved. Perhaps it's just impossible to panic with a kitten-cuddles kava.

The taste is wonderful. The texture isn't as hard as the chocolate, or as liquid as the lemon-honey. It's just right, at least at the temperature my royal quarters were at.

It is very high kavain, from the numb tingles of my lips.

All in all, I give it 29 Steven King CD's out of 30.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
lol! PP that's hilarious. Definitely the flavor I go to the most besides Chocolate (store it in the fridge for perfect consistency).

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Eating thanksgiving dinner and I realize the coconut/vanilla extract is very similar to pecan pie in taste. Just an observation.