What's new

Nambawan Bula Kava House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlima262

Happy Saturday everyone!

Got my shipment from BKH, was able to grab some Nambawan while it is still available. Didn't measure but filled my Aluball about half way, did 1 wash chugged it down, did a second wash with the same root then used that water for a 2nd wash with fresh root about 30 minutes later. Man did it kick my ass, I thought I would be able to handle it but I started seeing double and my legs felt like rubber. No nausea, so that's good, following up now with some food and some chill time on the couch. I know for next time now to slow my consumption and maybe a less potent brew next time. Hands down the best kava I have had. Hats off to BKH on this great root!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Happy Saturday everyone!

Got my shipment from BKH, was able to grab some Nambawan while it is still available. Didn't measure but filled my Aluball about half way, did 1 wash chugged it down, did a second wash with the same root then used that water for a 2nd wash with fresh root about 30 minutes later. Man did it kick my ass, I thought I would be able to handle it but I started seeing double and my legs felt like rubber. No nausea, so that's good, following up now with some food and some chill time on the couch. I know for next time now to slow my consumption and maybe a less potent brew next time. Hands down the best kava I have had. Hats off to BKH on this great root!

I also loved that kava, best heady kava I've ever had.

kw2292

Kava Curious
I have some on the way. Is it a heady kava? From reading the description and reviews I’d have thought it was heavier.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Happy Saturday everyone!

Your ass was asking to be kicked. :) Welcome to nambawan. Bula! Your dosage is right, though, should be fine next time if you allow more time between those shells, maybe 45 or even 60 minutes. But at least you've had a good glimpse of the promised land and yeah, it's there, and it's ..... wonderful.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@rlima262 Thanks, man. Nambawan is some seriously good kava. I can only toot my own horn so loud because I didn't grow it, but I stand by the statement that it's the best powdered kava available anywhere.

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
Nambawan is definitely my top favorite ever. Always hits the right spot!! (thats what she said)

Status
Not open for further replies.