What's new

My Liver Function Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Kava Curious
I had my first blood tests done since drinking Kava regularly. I was a bit nervous as the last couple of months I have been drinking some sweet 25:1 strength micro Kava, and hoped my liver was enjoying the ride. Well the results came back the best they have ever been in the last five years I've been tracking. My doctor was impressed as my liver function was previously starting to creep up near the high zone. I explained that I've since given up alcohol, and he said I was doing a great job, and had really turned around what could of become a potential problem.

Score 1 for Kava,
Score 0 for alcohol

:)

D

Deleted User01

@Mystic, I'm beginning to wonder if Kava is "good" for the liver. Well, if helps you cut down on your alcohol consumption, then I guess it is good for the liver. But for the life of me, I don't understand why Kava Bars would sell both kava and alcohol. Might as well dangle a fresh salmon in front of a famished Grizzly Bear.

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
I had my first blood tests done since drinking Kava regularly. I was a bit nervous as the last couple of months I have been drinking some sweet 25:1 strength micro Kava, and hoped my liver was enjoying the ride. Well the results came back the best they have ever been in the last five years I've been tracking. My doctor was impressed as my liver function was previously starting to creep up near the high zone. I explained that I've since given up alcohol, and he said I was doing a great job, and had really turned around what could of become a potential problem.

Score 1 for Kava,
Score 0 for alcohol

:)
Thank you for writing about your good news. Same thing happens to me every year I have my physical and blood test, after years and decades of daily kava consumption- I am nervous but the results are always excellent! Same with me-- no alcohol and only kava beverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.