What's new

Malekula/Marang/Kaolik/Pentecost Fresh Off The Plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 Kios just landed this morning, the first of two 250 Kilo consignments due this month. The almighty Malekula is back and super fresh and also Marang and Kaolik which are growing in popularity and we have brought back the Pentecost to see if this time people really want it because it was our weakest seller even though it is a lovely Kava.

This time if Pentecost doesn't do well it will be permanently put aside. It's a major seller outside of Europe so we are not quite sure why it wasn't popular here.

We have got larger amounts of Marang and Kaolik than ever before and next consignment has a HUUUUUUGE amount of Quick Kava Powder so look out for some giveaways when that lands on Irish soil!

http://www.globalkavaexports.com/

A

Adam

250 Kios just landed this morning, the first of two 250 Kilo consignments due this month. The almighty Malekula is back and super fresh and also Marang and Kaolik which are growing in popularity and we have brought back the Pentecost to see if this time people really want it because it was our weakest seller even though it is a lovely Kava.

This time if Pentecost doesn't do well it will be permanently put aside. It's a major seller outside of Europe so we are not quite sure why it wasn't popular here.

We have got larger amounts of Marang and Kaolik than ever before and next consignment has a HUUUUUUGE amount of Quick Kava Powder so look out for some giveaways when that lands on Irish soil!

http://www.globalkavaexports.com/
Hey, I've just ordered some of your malekula, can't wait to try it seen as it will be great for me if I enjoy your kava seen as I could get it quicker than anywhere else. You could always throw a couple of freebies in and ill do a review for you on here (wink wink nudge nudge) ;)

Hey, I've just ordered some of your malekula, can't wait to try it seen as it will be great for me if I enjoy your kava seen as I could get it quicker than anywhere else. You could always throw a couple of freebies in and ill do a review for you on here (wink wink nudge nudge) ;)
Let me know your order number mate, email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.