What's new

Looking for some advice, Kelai instant or not? (I don't like Bir kar, comparable?)

schlepner

S h i n n y: adj.; hits the shins; knocker downer; hits the spot; the goods; shiny in the head; outshines; wonderful. Shinny. ✨

schlepner

Facetious? Maybe poetic is the correct term here @Lenticels. Seems like a rather reasonable attempt by the shinny op to describe their position. Surely you are looking for a more proper word to describe their feeling about their experience which would benefit your peculiar needs, but why? What is it that drives you to PUBLICALLY correct every mis-spelled, mis-diagnosed, mis-appropriated term? What will your self righteous declarations achieve within this world of wrong doers? Shinny it is. Shinny kava. Sounds alright. Shinny on you crazy diamond. ✨ Look at yourself in the mirror and allow it to spill out it in your best nasal voice possible s h i n n y. Im going to go practice it myself right now. The proper way of saying shinny. I wouldn't advise you to perfect something unless Im doing it myself. Makes me wonder what the most shinny strain is. Notice I didn't say kava, I just said strain. Is that ok? Or do I have to say most shinny cultivar even if Im talking about something other than kava? What the shinny f is going on here? What IS the meaning of life? If we stay as shinny as possible do we really get to go to kava ville after we die? Or will it be eternal shinny forever? /dictionary update shinny to: adjective, noun, verb

Last edited:

Lenticels

AluNaw
Facetious? Maybe poetic is the correct term here @Lenticels. Seems like a rather reasonable attempt by the shinny op to describe their position. Surely you are looking for a more proper word to describe their feeling about their experience which would benefit your peculiar needs, but why? What is it that drives you to PUBLICALLY correct every mis-spelled, mis-diagnosed, mis-appropriated term? What will your self righteous declarations achieve within this world of wrong doers? Shinny it is. Shinny kava. Sounds alright. Shinny on you crazy diamond. ✨ Look at yourself in the mirror and allow it to spill out it in your best nasal voice possible s h i n n y. Im going to go practice it myself right now. The proper way of saying shinny. I wouldn't advise you to perfect something unless Im doing it myself. Makes me wonder what the most shinny strain is. Notice I didn't say kava, I just said strain. Is that ok? Or do I have to say most shinny cultivar even if Im talking about something other than kava? What the shinny f is going on here? What IS the meaning of life? If we stay as shinny as possible do we really get to go to kava ville after we die? Or will it be eternal shinny forever? /dictionary update shinny to: adjective, noun, verb
Jeez... I didn't expect a reply of this nature, lol. A little scary, maybe?
What is it that drives you to PUBLICALLY correct every mis-spelled, mis-diagnosed, mis-appropriated term?
Hey now: I've ignored quite a few erroneous things/lapses in judgement here, ya know!

Not everything is worth the effort, ha...

Last edited: