What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kula Kava Powder

gork

Kava Enthusiast
First review!
Got it thursday, after a lame argument the SO.
Poord some into some iced tea made earlier, and chugged not sure what to expect or think...a bit later I was in a MUCH better place. I've found the kinds of Kava's I like I've been describing as a nice Life is Good, lighthearted and upbeat cheery silly place. ERMG this stuff ROCKS! Thanks sooo much for the recomendation. I was easil ear to ear grins for a while I know not how long as I didn't time it. I've said in a few posts that I have what turns out to be chronic nerve and muscle weirdness that ocasionaly leaves me in a foul mood.
For me it's little like a 11 year waka with a touch of Hanokapi AI (I know not how to spell) . My asian 'pub inspired' Patties day music was more fun, the silly Anime I like also more fun.
For me it's just awesome and pardon my weird spelling being dyslexic makes spelling...Challening much less in other languages. A pleasent goofy place like the 11 waka for sure.
Taste wise much less Glarb and blarp the one's i've had so far. Actually kind of good. I found the taste to be a bit nutmegy and slightly peppery.
Definatly lead me to make light of the dumb argument and find the words needed to call the SO back and make up. A bit latter had a little more. And so hit the spot.
Yesterday I tried it with a bit of the Akua I'm also trying as their all out of Eua before going to help fam pack stuff as Winter is Coming. I know not wich of the two helped me get through packing moving shoving of stuff.

=MUCH MERRIMENT AND REVELRY!=