What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kula Kava Powder

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This kava reminded me why I love Tongan so much. There is something unique about it akin to a fine Spätlese. This kava tastes like a funky chocolate milk to me, very enjoyable. Explodes into a heavy wave of euphoria that seems to keep going. Specially enjoyable over several hours and about 12-16 tbs. I had it a little earlier today since it got here early. It's a great morning/afternoon kava, the 4 tbs I had this morning before work really hit the spot.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I hope they keep kula as a permanent offering and bring in more tongan kavas. Akau was by no means bad but it's more like eua for me in that it doesn't hit the sweet spot with my experiments.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Nice reviiew. You had me at "explodes into euphoria" but then chocolate milk sealed the deal. You lost me at Spatlese though. Maybe it is akin to a fine Cabernet but it is probably light colored so maybe you got a point.
Lol, I can see the confusion, its a German white wine, very delicate. Knowledge from another life...

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I hope they keep kula as a permanent offering and bring in more tongan kavas. Akau was by no means bad but it's more like eua for me in that it doesn't hit the sweet spot with my experiments.
I do think we'll keep Kula (more in stock as of yesterday). We'll probably also introduce other Tongans along the way. In fact, there may be something on the horizon shortly...