What's new

Kava mixes...i feel a little off...not bad...but not good...probably madea mistake.

Buoe173

At around 4 PM i took 2 Lumida, it has a mixture of L-theanin, ashwaganda, rhodiola rosea, and 100gs of 5HTP. It seemed pretty good and content. i have read in several forums it is ok to mix so i decied too....it was a good time...nothing felt off just good. However i had bad trouble falling asleep. So i took a small sleeping pill...at first i as drowsy, i went the other bathroom and came back as if i had a good nap.

Should i be worried about anything or is this nothing serious

i wanted to add that i mixed kava with the lumiday
would drinking more kava be wise?

Last edited:

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
I would look into how those things interact with the liver. For instance, I've taken benadryl after taking kava before, and it knocked me the f--- out, because I think they were both competing for liver detox pathways and got backed up in my system. Just my opinion.

Buoe173

hm from what i hear 5-htp/l-theanine in small doses/ and kava were to help you get sleepy...but i just had the oppoist effect...like im oddly energized...im just a little creeped out...probably nothing too much to worry about right?\\

nd thank you very much for your reply

Abbas

Kava Curious
5htp makes me feel strange on its own. I tried taking it a couple times, the days after I had used M**** in the past and I had poor reactions to it. It was not a pleasant feeling at all. But I haven't taken any since then. Maybe you just need to choose one or the other

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
At around 4 PM i took 2 Lumida, it has a mixture of L-theanin, ashwaganda, rhodiola rosea, and 100gs of 5HTP. It seemed pretty good and content. i have read in several forums it is ok to mix so i decied too....it was a good time...nothing felt off just good. However i had bad trouble falling asleep. So i took a small sleeping pill...at first i as drowsy, i went the other bathroom and came back as if i had a good nap.

Should i be worried about anything or is this nothing serious

i wanted to add that i mixed kava with the lumiday
would drinking more kava be wise?
As with anything new to your body, you should really think about using new substances on their own, prior to mixing. Your physiological make-up is different than ours, and your body reacts to things differently than ours. Since you've taken so many things at once, I don't think we could offer any conclusive ideas.

EQ

Atman
L-Theanine would most likely be safe.

Drop 5HTP

Mix 5HTP/L-theanine/ and Kava for a nice sleep. Which clown told you that?

Nothing serious?
Most people who travel down the nootropics path find great discomfort after initial utopia. It is risky especially when mixing.
Here is some 5HTP reports: both good and bad.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/3dykfb/experience_with_5htp/

I have never heard of Lumida and that isn't good.

Also judging by your post you seem hazed.

Last edited:

Buoe173

wow i was in a fog of confusion. like i didnt even know my own state of mind. That was really unpleaseant. I dont remember constructing my sentences like this.
im very sorry if i was bothersome, i think i was just freaking out a bit.

thank you very much for your responses...wont be doing that again.