What's new

Instant

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
Holy shit, i just got a batch of the instant kava, and ended up taking two tbsp toss and wash style. Well, at dinner time it hit hard, and i could barely focus...i was hosting a dinner and had to excuse myself it was so intense. I later looked at the can it came in and it says two tsp, not two tbsp!

It would have been ok had i been not around my wife, but now she really thinks i'm an addict!

Live and learn i guess....

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Good lawd! You could put down a Rhino with that much instant BKH!

kl.Dubkava

Kava Curious
I've got some instant on the way from BKH. What exactly is the effect of a couple if teaspoons like? Is it comparable to a couple of strong shells?

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Dubkava said:
I've got some instant on the way from BKH. What exactly is the effect of a couple if teaspoons like? Is it comparable to a couple of strong shells?
I would say its sorta like one strong shell. I used to add some to my regular bowls just to make a really potent grog

kavalover

Outsider
Oh, dang, I usually put 4 tbsp in one cup of this instant... Guess, compared to you guys, I'm way over the top. lol.

kl.NDG

Kava Enthusiast
I did this same thing, I felt horrendous the next day, just depressed as hell and lethargic. I felt like I was in a coma lol.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Same here, felt as if I had rubbed coarse grit sandpaper all over my skin. No sir, I didn't like it. Did that with N@H Shaman. It hurt.