What's new

How do you cope with peeing so much

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I swear I pissed like 16 times yesterday not exaggerating. How do you guys cope with this... I end up just feeling crap by the 2nd hour of kava because of I think dehydration. Mayne I'm just taking to much all together, but I feel like I'm not getting the full effects of kava but if I take more I feel crappy..

K

Kava Steve

haha try putting some sea salt under your tongue before drinking, let it absorb. You have to do it this way to get it into your blood stream don't just mix it in a drink.... This acts the same way as an IV and will cause your body to retain more water

K

Kava Steve

lol I do this but to help with dehydration, im an all day kava drinker as far as peeing goes you will have to tell me... I drink a couple gallons of fluids on top of my kava each day and probably pee 10 times a day but all that fluid needs somewhere to go

K

Kava Steve

the idea is that your body will retain more fluids just like an IV

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahaha ya do you think it would help to stock up on water before hand instead of after ?... I drink tons of water after to keep up but it seems the diuretic action stops me from absorbing the water. Maybe a ton before can be absorbed then instead of pissed out immediatley? Idk

K

Kava Steve

I do both but that's what the sea salt is for... To keep you from peeing it all out... I do the 1/8 teaspoons salt three times a day 5 minutes before consuming a large Gatorade size bottle of water

K

Kava Steve

i drink a lot more in between salt sessions, they say its smart to do this when you first wake up too

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I do both but that's what the sea salt is for... To keep you from peeing it all out... I do the 1/8 teaspoons salt three times a day 5 minutes before consuming a large Gatorade size bottle of water
I heard several times about an anti-dehydration drink called 'Peda... something or other'. It was orginally made as a drink for toddlers, but has really gone mainstream. Just can't remember the name of it. :(

K

Kava Steve

i dont know if this means anything but on average I consume 1 cup of kava per day sometimes two and I have yet to get dermo, I do feel more dried out on the days i dont use the salt

K

Kava Steve

I heard several times about an anti-dehydration drink called 'Peda... something or other'. It was orginally made as a drink for toddlers, but has really gone mainstream. Just can't remember the name of it. :(
its just watered down Gatorade our pediatrician told us don't waste money just buy gatoraid and 50/50 mix with water for our toddlers

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Nice ! I haven't had any issues with demo yet as far as I can tell either way ... peeing is my biggest side effect ... I already have to pee alot.. and drink a lot of other diuretics (tea) so kava is just another addition to it all

K

Kava Steve

And by sea salt you mean the big chunks of salt. Not the table salt .
yes actual sea salt or pink Himalayan salt just grind it with a salt shaker

some say the Himalayan is better because of the minerals

K

Kava Steve

How it Works

The water cure involves re-hydrating each and every cell in your body. We have two oceans of water within our body. One around our cells and one within our cells. When we drink water, our body easily sends water to the ocean around our cells.

To get the water into the cells, it is necessary to consume something that will cause the water to be attracted into or pulled into the cell. You no doubt have heard the term osmosis.

According to the American Heritage Dictionary osmosis definition:

...a process where molecules of a solvent pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one until there is an equalization on both side of the membrane.

When we take the unprocessed sea salt into our mouth to be absorbed into the mucous membranes of our mouth, it quickly goes into our blood. There it is delivered to body and it is attracted to the outside of each and every cell of our body. When the sodium is in the water outside the cell, the water inside (the less concentrated) is attracted out and the water out is attracted in.

The water inside the cells acts much like fresh water lakes inland from the oceans. In our cells there is a greater amount of potassium and outside a greater amount of sodium. Potassium is therefor also essential.

Note: If you eat a number of raw vegetables, nuts and beans rather than processed foods, you are probably getting enough potassium. Potassium supplements should only be taken under a doctors supervision. If you have kidney disease, you should consult a naturopathic physician before starting the water cures protocol.

It is in this process that the water now can rehydrate each and every cell and the potentiation of healing takes place.

The popular theory of how water cures is that all disease is the side effect of dehydration. Therefore, if we properly hydrate our bodies, we can eliminate many diseases and relieve the symptoms of many conditions.

Please note that simply drinking water is not alone a cure all. We still need to consume the proper nutrients to have optimal health. We also need to avoid as much toxic exposure as we can. Likewise, we need to avoid consuming and exposure to poisons and heavy metals.

The water we consume along with the unprocessed sea salt allow for and help our body to eliminate the toxins, heavy metals and poisons that enter our body.

-33-

Trailer Park Boys - watch it on netflix!
I haven't noticed any of the side-effects you guys speak of... i.e. constant peeing/dry skin/rash's etc.
If you are peeing 16x a day it may be another underlying health issue, i.e. enlarged prostate, high-blood sugar... I'm just saying the kava may be exacerbating another issue