What's new

Giveaway time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Hahaha, that name always manages to throw me off. I mean I think of the adage "what's in a name" when it pops up. It's not at all that it puts off a bad vibe or anything like that....more like I also want some of that malekula magic but I forget the magic's not meant for us westerners. :rolleyes::LOL::D
Seriously no issues though, you're a fabulous vendor and don't mind that personal quirk; I was just thinking out loud was all sir. ;)
Someone will be proud to receive your gracious gift and that's all that matters. (y)

Shantu

Kava Curious
Well if there are no takers I'd sure love one. Though that would make me feel kind of bad because I already had one. :rolleyes:

Wow, no takers? Hahaha, let the record show that Europe isn't really a hotspot for Kava. I can't even give it away :joyful: I guess I 'll never get that Ferrari I've always wanted :arghh:

Shantu I sent you a message mate, chat to you soon!

river

Kava Curious
Well, I thought I should stay out of this since I already have some free kava coming my way (thanks again:joyful:), but if you are absolutely desperate to get rid of your 6 bags I would sacrifice myself and go through the hardships of drinking them all....
in one day if I must:happy:

Don't know if this helps with your Ferrari....

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I also volunteer to help you reduce your excessive product inventory. Can't help it, that's just the kind of person I am. :whistle:

Well, I thought I should stay out of this since I already have some free kava coming my way (thanks again:joyful:), but if you are absolutely desperate to get rid of your 6 bags I would sacrifice myself and go through the hardships of drinking them all....
in one day if I must:happy:

Don't know if this helps with your Ferrari....
I don't actually want a Ferrari but you get what I mean, I won't be a millionaire anytime soon, send me your address and I'll get some to you (not sure if you are still on Holiday)

river

Kava Curious
I don't actually want a Ferrari but you get what I mean, I won't be a millionaire anytime soon, send me your address and I'll get some to you (not sure if you are still on Holiday)
Wow, thanks:)!
Scottish adress is valid for the next 4-5 months and with the big order and 2 free bags of MM I have all I need for having a good time here...
Who needs a Ferrari when there is enough kava lying around?

Last edited:

river

Kava Curious
Yeah, I thought there would be a few more european kava lovers. But that's ok, so it is more for us:smug:.

And if we continue buying some after finishing the free samples it might be enough for GKE to get at least a bicycle :bigmoney:.

Just got my order from thursday and am looking foward to try later after a 2 week break(y).

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Well, the giveaway couldn't be drawn due to too few of entries. These were the only two screen names that signed up.

Those two were:
Nttawty
salvador

PM me your details Keeron, processing guys are on holidays until Friday but we can get something sent out then.

Nttawty and salvador need to get in touch with their details as well.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
PM me your details Keeron, processing guys are on holidays until Friday but we can get something sent out then.

Nttawty and salvador need to get in touch with their details as well.
Yeah, thats fine. Ive PM'd you my details.

I guess not alot of people in the EU are on Kavaforums, or they have not seen this thread. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.