What's new

Fu'u experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
Love the Fu'u !Taste is so mild and nice euphoric effects and very excellent speed in shipping. The Nangol is very potent. It will pretty much
take you out of doing anything other than couch melting which is nice once in a while but it's pretty heavy to be a daily for me anyways.

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
On Christmas Eve we were home bound due to weather so I decided to mix up some Fu'u. I ended up accidentally putting a double batch in the strainer bag. Being a Holiday and having all my Xmas duties done, I said what the hell and charged ahead. Yowie and Wowie ! Ended up being one of my best Sessions ever. The Bliss came in waves and because it doesn't hit like a Heavy Kava I was able to stay awake, Bliss Bombed, for the whole afternoon ! What Fun way to spend an afternoon !!!!!!
This was such a memorable session, I'll do it again.
Thnx and Many Bulas
BHK
PS I'm stoked Fu'u is back

schatz

itchin for kava
On Christmas Eve we were home bound due to weather so I decided to mix up some Fu'u. I ended up accidentally putting a double batch in the strainer bag. Being a Holiday and having all my Xmas duties done, I said what the hell and charged ahead. Yowie and Wowie ! Ended up being one of my best Sessions ever. The Bliss came in waves and because it doesn't hit like a Heavy Kava I was able to stay awake, Bliss Bombed, for the whole afternoon ! What Fun way to spend an afternoon !!!!!!
This was such a memorable session, I'll do it again.
Thnx and Many Bulas
BHK
PS I'm stoked Fu'u is back
I recieved my Fu'u last week and have done nothing else since. and for Christmas recieved second alubal and also did my first double ball of the Fu'u and was in bliss all day. Went to a Christmas party friday on the Fu'u and had apretty good time, although still felt something was missing. Still looking for kava I can drink while socializing and fit right in with the drinkers. But loving the Fu'u also.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I recieved my Fu'u last week and have done nothing else since. and for Christmas recieved second alubal and also did my first double ball of the Fu'u and was in bliss all day. Went to a Christmas party friday on the Fu'u and had apretty good time, although still felt something was missing. Still looking for kava I can drink while socializing and fit right in with the drinkers. But loving the Fu'u also.
Unfortunately drunk people can be annoying no matter how much kava we drink ;)

schatz

itchin for kava
Unfortunately drunk people can be annoying no matter how much kava we drink ;)
Very true, so thats as good as its probably going to get the, really loving the Fu'u. Thanks Bula kava house. I am almost finished with my first pound by the way and did not start Fu'u until last wednesday, I think I better slow down. Hey do I need to stock up on this stuff or will you guys have this around for a while?

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Very true, so thats as good as its probably going to get the, really loving the Fu'u. Thanks Bula kava house. I am almost finished with my first pound by the way and did not start Fu'u until last wednesday, I think I better slow down. Hey do I need to stock up on this stuff or will you guys have this around for a while?
Yo. Left you a message as well. Glad you're liking the Fu'u. I love good Tongans too and this one fits the bill. We are probably at least temporarily going to stop selling this kava once we get through current stock. It's gotten very expensive. Good news is that we have a new Tongan kava on the way. It'll be less expensive and hopefully just as nice. That said, if you really love the Fu'u, you may want to stock up.

schatz

itchin for kava
Thanks for the heads up, I guess I will order a couple more pounds and then move on to something else. Too bad, some of us might be willing to pay a little extra though, something to keep in mind? Maybe offer a limited amount a couple times a year.Thanks Schatz

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Thanks for the heads up, I guess I will order a couple more pounds and then move on to something else. Too bad, some of us might be willing to pay a little extra though, something to keep in mind? Maybe offer a limited amount a couple times a year.Thanks Schatz
I'll keep that in mind. The price probably won't go higher than what it is now and people are buying it. I could totally see us having it again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.