What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday Christmas Shopping: Goats!

verticity

I'm interested in things
This reminds me of a news-of-the-weird story I read in the mid 80s. In the story, some guy got arrested for abusing animals after he threw a sheep out a second story hotel window.
It's from a Woody Allen movie called "Everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask". It is a comic masterpiece by the late Gene Wilder.

Last edited:

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Donkeys would be an exception, yes. Even in the most hunger-stricken times, people tend to avoid eating donkey meat. It's supposed to be awful. On a related note, I used to have a pet donkey in Ethiopia. I sold it after a couple of months because it was actually a lot of work. Lol

verticity

I'm interested in things
Donkeys would be an exception, yes. Even in the most hunger-stricken times, people tend to avoid eating donkey meat. It's supposed to be awful. On a related note, I used to have a pet donkey in Ethiopia. I sold it after a couple of months because it was actually a lot of work. Lol
What? The donkey is supposed to do work for you! :ROFLMAO:

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Lol. I thought it was kind of funny to have the donkey. I would walk it around and tease it until it brayed. People thought I was certifiably insane.