What's new

Fresh Harvest Newsletter at the Kava Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I want to take this time to thank all of those that participated in the Hurricane special, it was a great success and I will be having this fabulous blend for sale on my website for everyone in the next few days. Thank you again so very much for your patronage and support.
As always let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris

Jade

Love. Like. Crazy.
I want to take this time to thank all of those that participated in the Hurricane special, it was a great success and I will be having this fabulous blend for sale on my website for everyone in the next few days. Thank you again so very much for your patronage and support.
As always let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris
So far I like your kavas the best. They bring me right where I want to be.No nausea or bad effects. I really like the Papa Kea and the Nene does wonders for my anxiety. Keep up the awesome work!!!(y)

D

Deleted User01

Nene is my go to Kava for sleep. Please make an effort to keep a steady supply on hand. FYI, for those that have trouble sleeping after a high Kavain Kava, take this one a hour before bedtime.

Jade

Love. Like. Crazy.
Nene is my go to Kava for sleep. Please make an effort to keep a steady supply on hand. FYI, for those that have trouble sleeping after a high Kavain Kava, take this one a hour before bedtime.
For sure.Sleep is nice on Nene.If I take a lower dose, as in a teaspoon or up to a tablespoon I can usually stay up for a while and not have a worry in the world.If I go over that though I can't stay up. Either way I'm going to be sleeping well that night. :sleep:Some of the higher Kavain Kava's do keep me up for a while.So it's nice to have one on hand that will not interfere and let me go straight away to peaceful slumber.

Jade

Love. Like. Crazy.
And thanks everyone for your wealth of information.:love:I've been lurking for a while learning lots of good stuff.Stumbling upon kava has been a pleasant, life changing find.Such an amazing plant.Good to have on hand at all times.:smuggrin::hungry::shameshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.