What's new

fresh frozen Questions

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
i am seriously cosidering ordering some fresh frozen but it is quite an investment and have some questions. i am really having to fight for this one with my wife as my last few months kava buys have exceeded $400. and even though she does enjoy kava she doesnt see "what the hell my deal is" and "why do you want to keep trying diffent kinds? i thought you said you liked that other kind". anyways first off you have to buy 4 pounds at a time, but how far is 4 pounds gonna go. how would you compare this amount to 4 pounds of powder. what kind of volume are we talking her obviously it is heavier than powder but how big are those 2 two pound bags. with quality root powder i use 2-4 tbls to get a solid krunk. thanks in advance for the help. i also really want to try the Hawaiian powder and isa and extract also,lol, but fresh frozen is so intriguing.

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
I am also very interested in the 'how far does this stuff go' question posed above...

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
A pound of Frozen Kava makes a gallon of beverage roughly. Yes, it's the most expensive product on the website, and yes, it's excellent quality and flavor.

This form of kava is best for those who like a euphoric feeling which our Hawaiian varieties are famous for (kavain does that).

Cheers!

A.G