What's new

Floored by the Squanch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1052

Kava Curious
So I had a two tbsp wash of Squanch Waka around 5:30, rewashed that and added another 2tbsp to the wash and finished that at 6:30. Sat down and started eating at 7 and it hit me. Holy #### it hit me like a sasquatch punch and I completely lost my appetite. I'm krunked to the point of being almost edgy and uncomfortable. Woooooo buddy Idk if it was the food or just having 4 Tbsp in an hour but this is like powerful as crap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
So I had a two tbsp wash of Squanch Waka around 5:30, rewashed that and added another 2tbsp to the wash and finished that at 6:30. Sat down and started eating at 7 and it hit me. Holy #### it hit me like a sasquatch punch and I completely lost my appetite. I'm krunked to the point of being almost edgy and uncomfortable. Woooooo buddy Idk if it was the food or just having 4 Tbsp in an hour but this is like powerful as crap!

My very first kava experience was with Squanch's Waka. I can relate to everything you've said! It's hella strong and even more awesome! :)

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
My very first kava experience was with Squanch's Waka. I can relate to everything you've said! It's hella strong and even more awesome! :)
I had 4 full alluballs Monday felt pretty good but also had a headache but then I had just finished a run and was probably dehydrated. Saturday I will try again properly, I do like the taste though

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

It's a strong kava, I like blending his Lawena with it to tone it down a couple notches.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I like the new squanch but I don't get that krunk with it like other folks. I get some mild euphoria, relaxation and probably more sedation than most waka the old squanch got me really head krunk.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I like the new squanch but I don't get that krunk with it like other folks. I get some mild euphoria, relaxation and probably more sedation than most waka the old squanch got me really head krunk.
Blame that on that cyclone that hit Fiji a while back :(

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Actually, it appears we got 12 sessions from Brazil, so a little traffic and 10 users, registered or not, I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.