What's new

Finally trying the Squanch Fijian Waka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I Squanched last night and my solid 8 hours of sleep had tons of incredibly awesome dreams, the best. I had never felt overwhelmed by the krunk, either, Squanch went gentle on me. Oh strong, of course, Squanch can't be anything but strong, but it was really strong and gentle. I can get little echoes just looking at the excellent pic above.

I do find Squanch the slimiest kava I know, but I forgive it that, even though it is like drinking angry pondscum. I forgive it everything. It's Squanch.

And yeah, it doesn't fart around about kicking in, 5 minutes tops. I've gone from zero to krunkorrific in under 2 minutes sometimes thanks to Squanch. Good old Squanch. I recently received a couple of the new shiny silver pounds. Cracking one open tonight, because it's Thursday, because I always Squanch on Thursday night, even if I Squanched on Wed. Thursday Squanch works very very well for me.

Jeff Silvers

Kava Curious
I didn't drink Kava last night so I'm ready to catch-up this weekend. It Father's Day weekend so I'm good. Just have to decide what to drink.
On hand I have Squanch Fijian Waka, Kava Supreme, GHK Kumakua, Kava Kauai Special Reserve and Kava Kauai Waka from Vanuatu. I haven't broken open the last one yet.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I didn't drink Kava last night so I'm ready to catch-up this weekend. It Father's Day weekend so I'm good. Just have to decide what to drink.
On hand I have Squanch Fijian Waka, Kava Supreme, GHK Kumakua, Kava Kauai Special Reserve and Kava Kauai Waka from Vanuatu. I haven't broken open the last one yet.
Fun or relaxation or both?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah, it's an awesome pic, totally captures everything about what it is. For both I'm guessing you want to stick with Squanch again, depending on how you feel about it now and how you are tomorrow morning (drink water!!), or from what I've heard the GHK Kumakua, which I have never had but have ordered and am guessing based on the reliability of what Chris and others say. I'm pretty confident I trust them, especially Chris. I say that because both are pretty blissful, which one needs sometimes.

Vice

Kava Enthusiast
Oh man, I was going to try to get some stuff done around the house, now I see this Squanchmannia going on! Ok I'm going in, gunna make myself up two tbs of Squanch waka for lunch. I will report back shorty

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Oh man, I was going to try to get some stuff done around the house, now I see this Squanchmannia going on! Ok I'm going in, gunna make myself up two tbs of Squanch waka for lunch. I will report back shorty
Cheers. Me, too, but I better go easy at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.