What's new

Extra strength extract?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I was looking though the paradise kava website and noticed the extracts now have a "regular strength" classifier. Does this mean we'll be seeing an extra strength extract soon? I know Adil was asking here whether we would like to see an extra strength. I believe the answer was a resounding YES!! I haven't heard anything else since that time.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
We are planning on rolling out The +Double Strength+ in about 1 month.

At 250 mg 100% pure kavalactones per gram of serving, it's delivering twice the kavalactones as our standard + some.

Please keep checking back on the forum or our facebook.com/paradisekava page

AND please email us some ideas on a name you'd like this version to have.

This product is going to be a Limited Edition, exclusively formulated for those who are kava die hards, not first timers.

If we pick the name you email us, you get a free 30g jar.

Aloha!

Adil Ghiasi

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kapmkrunk, email me your address please - - relax at paradisekava.com
There's something here with your name on it :) No you did not win the name contest. It's something different.
(smiley: wink)

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
I submitted Pure Relaxation and a few others. Never have tried the CO2 extract thinking of getting the Fijian or ISA or the Hawaiian Blend powders only have heard good reviews.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
E-mail sent. I'm not worried about the naming competition. Whenever they're available I'll be "winning" as many jars as my bank account can handle. Just show me that BUY button. :)

Nihilist

Kava Enthusiast
Hmm it's getting close to a month. Any hints on the price of this? I kind of want to buy some extract. I'd like to be able to take advantage of the free shipping though haha.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Nihilist, It's just not ready.
Frankly speaking, it's behind in life to the new flavor Coconut Vanilla and Weary Warrior Muscle Salve which was due for release last year.
Blame it on Hawaiian Time.
(smiley: ohwell)