What's new

Discount Ideas for The Holidays thru Dec 31?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha guys,
Let's continue this conversation from Nov.
We are thinking of starting a bulk section on the website.
this is where one can buy Fijian Kava and Extracts (smaller sizes) in larger quantities (35% to 50% off)
Double Strength Extract will be listed on this page as well since it's price tag is quite attractive.
Any more ideas?
Mahalo ~
A.G

kl.Z

Kava Curious
How about two options: 11% discount coupon (November) OR free international shipping for purchases above 50$ (the two cannot be combined). This way it works for people making smaller purchases and also gives an incentive for purchases greater than 140$ for international customers?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You could do a sliding scale of discount.

$50-$100= 15% off

$101-$200 = 25% off

But honestly the poster above had probably the best idea. An excellent all over discount, and a chance to expand your product to other countries. Not only that, but expanding to other countries to customers who's first experience will probably be one with a positive spin due to the free shipping.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Z, you mean free international shipping for purchases over $150 or $50?

Kapm, 25% off is quite a bit but we're going to try and figure something mouthwatering.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Guys, the problem with free international shipping lies with the weight factor.

Powder is heavy so free international shipping on any powder is not going to work.

Extract is lighter and more compact, so free international shipping is totally possible for orders over $50.

thoughts?

PS - Wish we had some more Fijian Kava left, but you guys cleaned us out pretty good. That awesome quality kava's ETA is unknown, as expected.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Buy 3 get one free?

I thought about the shipping internationally thing last night and realized you can't possibly ship 5lbs of powder for the same price as 5 ounces of extract. Honestly I love the promotions, but I love the product just as much. I trust that it will be good. Heck I'm willing to bet that I'll buy even if it's a 0% discount. You have product that sells itself, that's for sure.

Oh, and just a side note I took 6 "empty" jars of honey lemon extract that I had left in my refrigerator, poured warm water in all of them, stirred them up poured them all in an empty starbucks cup and proceeded to be krunker than I've been on any powder in a long time, then for some reason watched "The Shining". A little....is a lot.

kl.Z

Kava Curious
Adil, I meant free international shipping for orders over 50$ (or 49$ as some of your sample sets cost 49$). 
I didn't really take into account the weight factor, you are probably right (or most certainly as it's your business;). All I meant is that free international shipping for orders exceeding 49$ would be a sweet promotion. If you add the alternative of 11% of on any orders, then people from the US of A are also quite happy AND the international folks get an extra incentive to buy stuff for more than ~140$ as then they can use the 11% discount instead of free shipping (which is 14.90$ flat, isn't it)?

kl.pep

Kava Curious
you ship to Canada? I wouldn't mind trying you out as i've sampled Kona, Rex and Bula so far..

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I just got this idea from a shoe commercial, not sure if it would even be possible or not. But perhaps a bogo event? As in buy one get one half off?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
pep, yes we do.

krunkedout, BOGO would only work if people purchased at wholesale levels. Around $450 minimum for extracts only at this point.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Kavalactones suspended in an aqueous solution are like...

Oh, that was a metaphor, wasn't it?

Never mind.

You know what I like? Rustling. Plastic bags, paper, cellophane, whatever. I take enough kava, and just listening to rustling increases feelings of euphoria. I imagine a jungle environment, or the sound of the surf as it surges and sifts the sands of the sea as the sun sets slowly in the southern seas...