What's new

Chemotype Spreadsheet Conversation.

D

Deleted User01

Dang it Headhodge, my forum manners are terrible. I'm going to give you the "liking" you deserve. And I mean that with all due respect, God Bless Your Little Ole Soul. :p

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Good post HeadHodge. I made an edit or two to the spreadsheet when I posted the pdf. The original referred to a vendor as BHK which I assumed was a misprint for BKH (Bula Kava House). If I am right you might want to correct the spreadsheet.
I'm just the truck driver who delivered it to the customer :happy:

The page at the Kavapedia link is public, so anyone (hint, hint, wink, nod) can edit the contents for correctness.

D

Deleted User01

Thanks Headhodge. As I posted early on, the spreadsheet is there so people can edit it or add to it. That includes any vendors who care to post their chemotypes and/or edit the ones we have listed. It's definitely a work in progress.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Good post HeadHodge. I made an edit or two to the spreadsheet when I posted the pdf. The original referred to a vendor as BHK which I assumed was a misprint for BKH (Bula Kava House). If I am right you might want to correct the spreadsheet.
I was messing around some more and found an online spreadsheet utility that I added to the Kavapedia Chemotype page.

It let's you modify the spreadsheet and export the changes to your computer. You can then upload the new spreadsheet to the Kavapedia page which contains your changes.

You can also convert it to other formats.

Let me know what you think.