What's new

Blood Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Intense

Kava Enthusiast
I have been drinking kava for 10+ years now on a regular basis, only Noble for the last couple. The blood work was part of a routine physical. My liver enzyme markers are all fine! In fact the only "flag" is my total Cholesterol being just over the "High" mark at 201. Otherwise, the ratios are fine. I can get the overall number down by dropping 10 lbs.

No worries - next week is the perfect time to tweak my diet!!

D

Deleted User01

Funny, funny ... :LOL: But seriously folks, congrats on another outstanding showing at the Labs. Team Kava has been kicking it at the Blood Testing Labs for nigh 200 years and we have yet to miss the playoffs.

Clicker

Kava Curious
I just completed a CMP two weeks ago. Liver and kidney function numbers were all perfect... right down the middle of the normal range. I drink kava at least 6 days per week (usually traditional prep but occasionally micronized) and have for at least 18 months.

Dan More

Kava Curious
I think my blood panel results are somewhat comforting to people concerned about kava safety. I quit booze completely for 60 days. Started kava for the first time and consumed daily for just over two weeks. Had routine scheduled blood work done and all tests were normal. If my liver, kidneys or thyroid were being stressed by the introduction of kava you'd think it would have showed up. Antidotal for sure and only short term information but worth mentioning. The only side effects I've ever had were when I stupidly mixed kava, alcohol and stress on election night. I got a nasty rash that lasted a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.